Australia

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Zhi, Feb 6, 2002.

1. Zhi

Zhi Regular Member

Student
    Anyone out there from Perth, Australia?

2. Iwan

Iwan Guest

me~ :D hehe

3. Zhi

Zhi Regular Member

Student
    Cool..... where abouts to u stay?
    how old r u?
    boy/girl?

4. giggsy

giggsy Guest

Hey Iwan & Zhi, im flying out to Perth in June/July over summer in the UK. Maybe a game while im there?? hehe

5. Iwan

Iwan Guest

kinda personal... promise you won't hunt me down and assasinate me? :D hehe I stay at Leeming, 18 year old boy. How about you?

6. Iwan

Iwan Guest

i wouldn't mind as long as I can find sometime... drop me a line at iwan_jie@hotmail.com or at icq#78606494

7. giggsy

giggsy Guest

hahah!! i aint no psycho... well not always!! hahaha

im 26 m. used to live in Floreat area, but now im in the Uk. I still have have loads of Brunei friends and cousins in Perth now. In fact my cousin's gf is Indonesian. do u know any bruneians in perth? I wont hunt you down, i promise, but only if you let me win! haha :) i still got ur email, keep in touch!

8. giggsy

giggsy Guest

Hi Zhi!

I may be in Perth june/july this year, me and Iwan planning a game or two. wud be good to see forum members there at the same time :)

9. Iwan

Iwan Guest

nope, dont have any brunei friends at all... but that doesnt mean that im anti bruneians though ;p hehe

10. Zhi

Zhi Regular Member

Student
    Hey......i'm 17 myself.... live in willetton
    starting uni this year....
    last year, was no.1 in my school......
    whats ure standard like iwan?

11. Iwan

Iwan Guest

wooo :D I was in wesley, I was number 3 there last year :) we didn't get to play in the interschool badminton comp because our teacher stuffed up last year, she didn't get the information right :mad: anyway, which school are you from?

12. Zhi

Zhi Regular Member

Student
    WOW cool mate.......
    i was no.1 for Christ Church..... i remember u..... ure the one that lost closely to my school's no.2 player last year right?
    the one that kept on saying bagus haha

13. Iwan

Iwan Guest

Hahaha hey man~ :) i had a feeling it was you hehehe. yeah was a good game against Kery or however his nick/name is spelt :) Let's have a game some time, I want to see how well I do against you. Btw, which uni are you going to and do you think there's a badminton team in uni and inter-uni matches?

14. Zhi

Zhi Regular Member

Student
    nah mate, it'll be the other way around... i'll be trying to beat u haha
    u got paul kong as ure coach haha
    i'm going to curtin doing pharmacy, u?

15. Iwan

Iwan Guest

paul kong? hahaha not anymore, cause Im out of wesley already :) he is a good coach, I'm glad to have him for three years since he was able to teach me lots of stuff during those three years :) but now I'm only a casual player who plays anywhere from 3 to 6 times a week (Im in indonesia right now and fortunate enough to have a court in my house). might join a club when i go back to perth though, I know that Paul's brother coaches at bluegum and that's quite close to leeming, otherwise i'd only be playing on monday and saturdays.

anyway I'm going to be doing Health Science for a diploma at curtin international college. Once I get the diploma then i'll do psychology in curtin. Let's hope kwun doesn't ban us for talking something other than badminton on his board ;) hehehe

16. giggsy

giggsy Guest

whoaaa... the two of you know each other! and from the looks of it i dont stand a chance on court with either of you!!! hahah... myb i'll just chicken out from perth... haha

17. Iwan

Iwan Guest

errr... just so u know that we arent the top breeds in perth... hahaha :) we're far from it, so don't worry. but zhi is pretty good though.