Glasgow

Discussion in 'UK' started by kfw8664, Aug 30, 2005.

1. kfw8664

kfw8664 Regular Member

Dear all in the Glasgow Area

I'm trying to find out through an initial response, How many would be interested in a new badminton club,

Playing out of the Cockburn centre in Govan or the Badminton Academy at Scotstoun or possibly somewhere else with the proper facilities but would have to be central to all four corners of glasgow

It would cater for all levels and would have a social side as well as a competative side, playing in the local league's with asperations of being in the top flight

Please, in the first instance just reply to this post with interested or dis-interested or send me an e-mail with your contact details too kfw8664@msn.com

Hope to here from loads of interested parties

Kevin Ward

2. alansd

alansd Regular Member

I am looking for somewhere in the glasgow area to have a game in the next couple of weeks, I dont know if this got started up but would be keen to hear when and where you play and if it would be ok for me to come along

Thanks
    Alan

3. dyoung

dyoung New Member

Student
    hi im lookin for some where to advance my playin and looking for somwere to play competetively in the glasgow area.

4. Armor_tec_14

Armor_tec_14 Regular Member

School..Dont have one :P
    Hi well I know I'm late to reply but if anyone needs a place to play in Glasgow , go to Scotstoun badminton centre , The Cockburn centre , Bellahouston sports centre (courts aren't very good) or just go to a leisure centre , most leisure centres have courts .