User Tag List

Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 15 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,089 to 1,105 of 1697
  1. #1089
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    China
    Posts
    249
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix26 View Post
    i appologize i open this again..
    but i'm too curious,..
    if there is any ring on the middle finger on left hand means he got married..
    i found some pics which cai wear a ring too,.in the middle finger on left hand..
    is that mean cai have already married????
    as i know,..he didn't married yet..


    i'm so sorry open it up again...
    The topic seems quite hot

    Let me try to clarify.

    In China, normally wedding ring is weared on the third finger of one's left hand. If the ring is on middle finger, normally it shows the man is not married.

    As for Fu's ring on his necklace, I guess it's because he's left hander, that he should take off the ring while playing badminton to avoid injure.

  2. #1090
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong China
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what i know is that CAI YUN is already engaged with his girlfriend
    he is with his girlfriend for around 3 years

  3. #1091
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ways2rock View Post
    It's the total prize money that counts... IO's total prize money is about $250,000
    Oh ...
    Total prize
    I think for each winning

  4. #1092
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fengyunfan View Post
    The topic seems quite hot

    Let me try to clarify.

    In China, normally wedding ring is weared on the third finger of one's left hand. If the ring is on middle finger, normally it shows the man is not married.

    As for Fu's ring on his necklace, I guess it's because he's left hander, that he should take off the ring while playing badminton to avoid injure.
    oh...
    I see because he does smash with left hand
    and if he use ring , makes him very difficult to playing badminton

  5. #1093
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    jakarta
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fengyunfan View Post
    The topic seems quite hot

    Let me try to clarify.

    In China, normally wedding ring is weared on the third finger of one's left hand. If the ring is on middle finger, normally it shows the man is not married.

    As for Fu's ring on his necklace, I guess it's because he's left hander, that he should take off the ring while playing badminton to avoid injure.

    SO is that mean that FU haven't got married???

    Yeah,, because he use left hand,,, usually on match he doesn't wear his ring,,, he put it on his necklace ^^

  6. #1094
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gecko_gokhil View Post
    SO is that mean that FU haven't got married???

    Yeah,, because he use left hand,,, usually on match he doesn't wear his ring,,, he put it on his necklace ^^
    Yeah
    maybe like that ...
    very hard to him if he wear the ring

  7. #1095
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gecko_gokhil View Post
    SO is that mean that FU haven't got married???

    Yeah,, because he use left hand,,, usually on match he doesn't wear his ring,,, he put it on his necklace ^^
    fu haven't got married???
    very confusing..
    ;o ;o

    but even he is playing badminton,.he wear that ring too..

    may be that ring for luck..
    hehe
    Last edited by phoenix26; 06-23-2009 at 12:06 PM.

  8. #1096
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fengyunfan View Post
    The topic seems quite hot

    Let me try to clarify.

    In China, normally wedding ring is weared on the third finger of one's left hand. If the ring is on middle finger, normally it shows the man is not married.

    As for Fu's ring on his necklace, I guess it's because he's left hander, that he should take off the ring while playing badminton to avoid injure.
    middle finger=third finger????

    thanks fengyunfan for your clarify....
    Last edited by phoenix26; 06-23-2009 at 12:11 PM.

  9. #1097
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    jakarta
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix26 View Post
    fu haven't got married???
    very confusing..
    ;o ;o

    but even he is playing badminton,.he wear that ring too..

    may be that ring for luck..
    hehe

    we take this problem too deep,,,but we're so curious about it

    Well, i have the same intepretation like Phoenix,,,,third finger means middle finger, right?????
    yeahh,,,,, i think he usually use the ring on his finger on daily activities

    And I think i've seen the photo of his GF/wife *maybe* i'm not sure,,,

  10. #1098
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gecko_gokhil View Post
    we take this problem too deep,,,but we're so curious about it

    Well, i have the same intepretation like Phoenix,,,,third finger means middle finger, right?????
    yeahh,,,,, i think he usually use the ring on his finger on daily activities

    And I think i've seen the photo of his GF/wife *maybe* i'm not sure,,,
    which one???
    can you post the photo???

  11. #1099
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    jakarta
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I'm not sure....but maybe....



    The right girl.....maybe his GF/wife....*i'm not sure* just a speculation.
    And the girl in the middle is his lil sister.
    This photo is taken from a forum about Fu Hai Feng n Cai Yun ^^

  12. #1100
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gecko_gokhil View Post


    The right girl.....maybe his GF/wife....*i'm not sure* just a speculation.
    And the girl in the middle is his lil sister.
    This photo is taken from a forum about Fu Hai Feng n Cai Yun ^^
    is in that forum there is clarify who is the right girl???

    thanks for post that pic


    yahaa...we're too curious bout this news
    hummm

  13. #1101
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    jakarta
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix26 View Post
    is in that forum there is clarify who is the right girl???

    thanks for post that pic


    yahaa...we're too curious bout this news
    hummm

    Well,,exactly people in that forum also make a speculation about who's the girl on the right side. and they also not sure that the girl in the middle is his lil sister...but in the forum, all people trying to make sure that the girl in the middle is his lil sister and the girl on the right side is unknown person that maybe Fu's GF/wife

    Well,,, we just make a speculation,,, hope someone can clarify this photo too ^^ *to make it clear*

  14. #1102
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default And..

    ..the infatuation on whether Ah Fu is married or not continues...(well, we can thank BC for spilling the beans)..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 06-23-2009 at 01:33 PM.

  15. #1103
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..(well, we can than BC for spilling the beans)..
    i don't get your point..,,
    sorry,..my english is poor..

  16. #1104
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    jakarta
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..the infatuation on whether Ah Fu is married or not continues...(well, we can than BC for spilling the beans)..

    Yeahh..because so many people are curious about it

  17. #1105
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gecko_gokhil View Post
    Well,,exactly people in that forum also make a speculation about who's the girl on the right side. and they also not sure that the girl in the middle is his lil sister...but in the forum, all people trying to make sure that the girl in the middle is his lil sister and the girl on the right side is unknown person that maybe Fu's GF/wife

    Well,,, we just make a speculation,,, hope someone can clarify this photo too ^^ *to make it clear*
    may be both of that girl were official wHo interview fu in his house???

Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 15 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congratulations Cai Yun / Fu Haifeng !!
    By volcom in forum World Championships 2011
    Replies: 21
    : 08-25-2011, 10:22 AM
  2. Fu Haifeng
    By chika in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 169
    : 05-03-2008, 09:24 AM
  3. Cai Yun/FU Haifeng OUT!!!
    By sudirman in forum World Championships 2007
    Replies: 10
    : 08-17-2007, 11:29 AM
  4. TO ALL OF Fu Haifeng's FANS: ( From Fu Haifeng's website)
    By YunYun in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 24
    : 08-21-2004, 12:40 PM
  5. A little about Fu Haifeng.
    By kwun in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 19
    : 06-05-2004, 11:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •