User Tag List

Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 35 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,429 to 1,445 of 1697
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Training sidelights of China national team before 2010 AE

Two videos showing how the national team punish the losers after team match, enjoy!

http://sports.qq.com/a/20100309/001218.htm

http://sports.qq.com/a/20100309/001219.htm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahahaha very funny but painful punishment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Everybody!
    It's been a long time not to see this site again. There was so many assignment from my lecturer in Gadjah Mada University..
    Yeah, I wanna tell u sth. I dont know every single event about badminton championship so I dont know at when that photos was (I mean, the photos of cai-fu, both of them wear yellow uniform)
    O yea, I wanna tell u more. I have a friend who came from Beijing. Her name is Silvia, she cames from Beijing, but actually I dont know from what university she comes from. I know her because she was a member of AIESEC in Beijing, so there was an exchange program from her university, and she came to Indonesia (actually in Diponegoro University). And when she went to Yogyakarta, she told me that.. In China, there is two athletes named CAI YUN. Ones from Table tennis, and the other one from badminton. CAI YUN (who is table-tennis's athlete) is more popular than CAI YUN (who is badminton's athlete). Oh my God! Is that true? Who lived in China?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh God, Im really sorry because I didn't read the threat before. Now I know that the photos of Cai-Fu which of them used yellow uniform was in Korean open. Am I correct anyway?
    Im really sorry because I asked an unimportant question for all of you..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RedShuttle View Post
    Now, this is a soldier.
    where is Cai Yun????????????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thessa View Post
    Oh God, Im really sorry because I didn't read the threat before. Now I know that the photos of Cai-Fu which of them used yellow uniform was in Korean open. Am I correct anyway?
    Im really sorry because I asked an unimportant question for all of you..
    Maybe I can answer your question, but I'm sorry I didn't got your point. If possible, send SMS to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pictures of Cai&Fu during 1st round of AE

The match last night was a little bit tough, but they got through it. Thanks God!

Pls keep fighting, Fengyun!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default If you have the means, please extend (and translate) this message to the recepient

Dear Cai Yun,

I know you are deeply frustrated of your loss against Boe-Mogensen, especially that they have never defeated you. I know it pisses you off to lose at such an important tournament, and it's really annoying that most of the crowd are against you. However, venting your anger by kicking your racket towards the audience wouldn't help. It will only bring you a guilty feeling and damage your reputation as a sportsman.

Please do not do that again. Many people, including me, look up to you. You are a great ambassador of badminton.

I'm sure, by now, you've already realized your mistake. We understand that you are only human, that you are not perfect, and that you also have a threshold in terms of controlling your emotions. But please do remember that, although you do not have control of the external situations (the hecklers, the line calls, etc), you have control over yourself. You are stronger than your anger. Take that anger and use it to win the next tournament.

I believe in you Cai Yun.

Venkatesh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^You forgot to add this at the end..^^

"....

Your #1 fan,
    Venkatesh"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    "....

Your #1 fan,
    Venkatesh"
    Dear ctjcad,

I know you're jealous. Don't be. I would have done the same had you vented out your anger on court. In fact, I'm writing you this letter to also prove I'm also your fan. I know someday we'll meet in person and will be able to watch you play. When that time comes, I'll be in the sidelines, cheering.

From your #232 fan
    Venkatesh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by venkatesh View Post
    Dear Cai Yun,

I know you are deeply frustrated of your loss against Boe-Mogensen, especially that they have never defeated you. I know it pisses you off to lose at such an important tournament, and it's really annoying that most of the crowd are against you. However, venting your anger by kicking your racket towards the audience wouldn't help. It will only bring you a guilty feeling and damage your reputation as a sportsman.

Please do not do that again. Many people, including me, look up to you. You are a great ambassador of badminton.

I'm sure, by now, you've already realized your mistake. We understand that you are only human, that you are not perfect, and that you also have a threshold in terms of controlling your emotions. But please do remember that, although you do not have control of the external situations (the hecklers, the line calls, etc), you have control over yourself. You are stronger than your anger. Take that anger and use it to win the next tournament.

Venkatesh
    That's very touching...

too bad I did not have the chance to watch the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Cai Yun apologises in his blog

Cai Yun apologises in his blog for his unsportsmanlike behaviors following their loss to Boe/Mogensen in All England weeks ago.

回京后自己才看到各种报道,才意识到事情的严重。 很多球迷也通过网络希望我继续努力坚持,不要放弃。另一部分则指出我的不对,批评,自己也很诚恳的接受,正 面积极地去面对。通过这一周的反思,觉得要为自己的不当行为负责,有必要在媒体上公开道歉

此外,蔡赟还希望自己的好搭档傅海峰能够谅解自己:同样自己也要对搭档傅海峰说声对不起,我的脾气有时就是这样,希望他谅解。和你搭档的7年时间我们经历的很 多,成功,失败,开心,伤心。。。。。。。

最后,蔡赟直言:我会珍惜最后这几年的羽毛球生涯,更珍惜和你的友情。更要对所有给我提出批评意见的 朋友们说声谢谢,是你们让我更好的看清自己,审视自己。我只会更加努力,在后面的汤姆斯杯上全力以赴,不管 自己能否上场,我都会为中国羽毛球队付出所有!!!!!!!

http://sports.sina.com.cn/o/2010-03-...64900660.shtml

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by robin7 View Post
    Cai Yun apologises in his blog for his unsportsmanlike behaviors following their loss to Boe/Mogensen in All England weeks ago.

回京后自己才看到各种报道,才意识到事情的严重。 很多球迷也通过网络希望我继续努力坚持,不要放弃。另一部分则指出我的不对,批评,自己也很诚恳的接受,正 面积极地去面对。通过这一周的反思,觉得要为自己的不当行为负责,有必要在媒体上公开道歉

此外,蔡赟还希望自己的好搭档傅海峰能够谅解自己:同样自己也要对搭档傅海峰说声对不起,我的脾气有时就是这样,希望他谅解。和你搭档的7年时间我们经历的很 多,成功,失败,开心,伤心。。。。。。。

最后,蔡赟直言:我会珍惜最后这几年的羽毛球生涯,更珍惜和你的友情。更要对所有给我提出批评意见的 朋友们说声谢谢,是你们让我更好的看清自己,审视自己。我只会更加努力,在后面的汤姆斯杯上全力以赴,不管 自己能否上场,我都会为中国羽毛球队付出所有!!!!!!!

http://sports.sina.com.cn/o/2010-03-...64900660.shtml
    Translation please someone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I only saw the reports (about the incident) after my return to Beijing and realised the severity of my actions. Many fans expressed their support on the web. Some fans criticised my mistake. I accept those sincerely and am actively dealing with it. After a week of reflections, I feel I must be responsible for my bad behaviour and must apologise publicly in the press."

On top of that, CaiYun wishes for forgiveness from his partner FuHaiFeng, "Similarly, I wish to say sorry to my partner Fu Hai Feng. My temper is just that, I wish he will understand. In our 7 years of partnership, we have been through loads, success, failure, happiness, grief..."

Lastly, CaiYun said, "I will treasure these last few years of my career in badminton and even more your (FHF?) friendship. I must tank all who gave me your views and criticism. You have showed me my true self and allowed me to reflect. I will only work harder and do my best for the coming Thomas Cup. Regardless if I will be fielded, I
    will work the hardest for the Chinese badminton team!!!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The following is from Cai Yun's blog (written on March 22, 2010):

给所有支持我,爱护我的朋友们说声,对不起

好久没有更新了,因为自己这段时间压力比较大,心情也不是很好。而最近发生的一些事觉得有必要和支持我的朋 友们说说,上周是全英公开赛整整一百届,在我心里全英赛是非常神圣和重要的,它历史的悠久,在球迷心中的地 位,还有赛事的规模筹备都堪比任何大赛,我相信很多球员都会为拿到全英冠军而感到无比骄傲。 自己很幸运的在95和99届拿到了两次冠军,那画面永远都不会忘记。而今年一百年更是让人无限渴望,每一位 球员都为之非常努力地训练,自己也不例外,全力以赴的准备比赛。但自从去年世锦赛后和搭档傅海峰因为伤病原 因就参加了一站韩国超级赛,放弃了6站比赛.在这中间遇到了很多困难,特别是那种想要回到赛场打球的感觉非 常迫切,在羽毛球这项运动中自己已经不年轻了,非常珍惜在球队的每一天,而面对伤病急也没用,这时心理也容 易出现问题,失眠,急躁是最常见的问题,而自己睡眠一直不是很好,失眠导致脾气更不好,而这种难受的心情却 只能自己承受和面对,不知不觉中这种不好的情绪也带到了打球中去了。 在全英比赛的8近4中我们遇到了从没输过的丹麦选手,比赛的结果让人非常失望,一时间难以平复自己的情绪。 好几年没打这么差的球了,在比赛中我们一直都没放弃,在第一局失力,第二局落后的情况下我们扳回了一局。第 三局在大比分落后的情况下同样在咬紧牙坚持,最后输三分,那种失望可想而知,赛后自己把球拍丢到了看台还踢 飞了球包,而且拒绝了媒体的采访,当时自己根本没有意识到,只是难受,队友教练的安慰我只知道点头,李永波 教练给我指出:渴望胜利没有错,但是正确的面对失败更重要,如何控制好自己,在赛场上才能更好的控制对手, 只有这样才能更好的提高,而当时自己满脑子都是球,没想到这事的严重性。穿了衣服一刻没有逗留的离开了球馆 。当全英赛结束自己也和搭档回到了北京,没参加瑞士的比赛。回京后自己才看到各种报道,才意识到事情的严重 。 很多球迷也通过网络希望我继续努力坚持,不要放弃。另一部分则指出我的不对,批评,自己也很诚恳的接受,正 面积极地去面对。通过这一周的反思,觉得要为自己的不当行为负责,有必要在媒体上公开道歉。首先自己代表的 是中国羽毛球队,是一个集体,而自己的这种行为是在给这光荣集体带来很不好的影响,做为球队的一名老队员没 有以身作则。回京后自己给在瑞士的李永波总教练,田秉毅教练承认了错误,道了歉,书面的检查自己已经写好, 愿意全队做检讨,接受球队的一切处罚。同样自己也要对搭档傅海峰说声对不起,我的脾气有时就是这样,希望他 谅解。和你搭档的7年时间我们经历的很多,成功,失败,开心,伤心。。。。。。。我想没有什么可以阻止我们 ,我会珍惜最后这几年的羽毛球生涯,更珍惜和你的友情。更要对所有给我提出批评意见的朋友们说声谢谢,是你 们让我更好的看清自己,审视自己。我只会更加努力,在后面的汤姆斯杯上全力以赴,不管自己能否上场,我都会 为中国羽毛球队付出所有!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats very nice of Cai Yun to apologise for what he had done...
    i don't think many players can do that...open apologise...
    he is human after all...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great people accept their mistake. That's what makes them great.

I hope CY were able to read my message. I don't know how to translate it in Chinese, but if there's a good soul out there who can post what I posted here in CY's blog, it will be much appreciated.

Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 35 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast