User Tag List

Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 36 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 LastLast
Results 1,446 to 1,462 of 1691
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I try to translate the whole article, FYI, just better than google

---------------

I havent updated my blog for a long time, because I was under the heavy pressure recently, and not in a very good mood. And I find it necessary to tell the friends supporting me about something happened these days. Last week is 100th Anniversary of All England Open. In my mind All England is very sacred and important. Its long history, its status in fans mind, and its preparation size is as well as any large events. I believe many players will be very proud of getting the All-England champion. I was very lucky to get the champions of 95th and 99th, and I never forget the scene that time. Every player was so eager for the champion of 100th Anniversary, for what they trained hard, so did I. I did my best to prepare for the tournament. But since last year's World Championships, because of injury, I and my partner Fu Haifeng only took part in Korea Super Series, and gave up six tournaments. During this time, I encountered many difficulties; especially have a strong desire to return to play. Im not young in the sport of badminton, so I treasure everyday in the team. It is useless to be worry about injury, while psychological problems appeared easily. Insomnia, impatience is the most common problems. My sleep is not well usually, and insomnia is leading to worse temper. I could only face and endure this bad mood myself. Unconsciously I took such a bad mood in the play. In the quarterfinal of All England we met the Danish players who had never defeated us. The result of the match was so disappointing. I couldnt calm down in a short while. I hadnt played so bad for several years. During the match, we never gave up: After losing the 1st game, and once being behind in the 2nd game, we finally won a game back. In the 3rd game, although being led a lot of scores, we still stick in. Finally we lost 3 scores, the kind of disappointment can be imagined. After the match, I threw my racket to the stand and kicked up my kitbag, and refused the media interview. At that time, I felt nothing but depressed. I could only nod to response consolations from teammates and coaches. Coach Li Yongbo said to me: Desire to win is not wrong, but the right attitude to defeat is more important; how to control ourselves well is in order to better control the opponent on the court, so that can be better improved. But at that time, in my mind is only the match, and I did not find the seriousness of this matter. I left the gym right after putting on my clothes. After All England Open, I and my partner returned to Beijing, did not take part in Swiss Open. Until then I read many kinds of reports, I was getting to realize how serious the matter is. On the internet, many fans encourage me to stick to play, do not give up; some other fans censure me of my wrong. I sincerely accept these criticisms and make a positive way to face them. After a weeks self-reflection, I feel responsible for my wrong, and it is necessary to apologize publicly in the media. Firstly, I represent the Chinese badminton team, a collective. But my act brings a very bad effect on this glorious team. As an old team member I did not set a good example. After return to Beijing, I admitted mistakes and apologized to the head coach Li Yongbo and coach Tian Bingyi in Switzerland. I have made a written apology, Im willing to be reviewed by the team, and to accept the team's any punishment. And I also have to say sorry to my partner Fu Haifeng: My temper was sometimes like this, I hope he could understand. In the seven years of partnering you, we have experienced so much, victory, lost, happiness, sadness. . . . . . . I think nothing can stop us. I will cherish these last few years of my badminton career, and treasure the friendship with you all the more. I also want to say thanks to the friends who criticize me: You make me realize myself better, and self-reflection. I will work harder, and do my best on the coming Thomas Cup. Regardless of whether I can play, I will contribute my all to Chinese badminton team! ! ! ! ! ! !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by venkatesh View Post
    Great people accept their mistake. That's what makes them great.

I hope CY were able to read my message. I don't know how to translate it in Chinese, but if there's a good soul out there who can post what I posted here in CY's blog, it will be much appreciated.

dear venkatesh:

I am sorry that without your permission,I have translated your letter into Chinese and posted it in CY' s blog. I try my best to follow your original meaning and hope you could appreciated it.

the letter and the translation are in this page
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4997c....html#comment7

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by venkatesh View Post
    Great people accept their mistake. That's what makes them great.

I hope CY were able to read my message. I don't know how to translate it in Chinese, but if there's a good soul out there who can post what I posted here in CY's blog, it will be much appreciated.
    I DONT KNOW WHY MY POST HAS BEEN DELETED ONCE MORE.
    I AM SORRY FOR THAT.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is really really good!
    moreover i like the sentence by li yongbo about losing games and the consequences for the future matches! i liked that!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spoken like a professional and a true person. I am sure of all that you've said and wrote; you meant all of it. You will always have my support CY. JIA YOU !!!

BTW; props to floweryond up ^^^^ for translating, pretty accurate.

for people who do understand Chinese and wish to see CY's actually blog entry;

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4997c...gsu0.html?tj=1

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by floweryond View Post
    I try to translate the whole article, FYI, just better than google
    Thanks for the great translation....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by duree View Post
    dear venkatesh:

I am sorry that without your permission,I have translated your letter into Chinese and posted it in CY' s blog. I try my best to follow your original meaning and hope you could appreciated it.

the letter and the translation are in this page
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4997c....html#comment7
    Thank you very much. Especially for the time and effort. I don't think I'll ever learn Chinese (even though I have Chinese blood 'coz my grandfather is Chinese). Your kindness will be rewarded threefold.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Cai Yun ..Go for IT!!

Im really touch what Cy said inhis blog, i ever met Him in Indo Open 2005 , he is very kind and sure handsome..never thought that he could be soo emotional , but he is a human being..it can happenned to all of us, and more burden to him coz he is athelete more pressure.. and if someone could told him (write in his blog)to cure his insomnia please take meditation course.. who knew he would be have better emotional..thx for helping me..coz im fan of CY..forever
    GO go ..Cia youu

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

My friend sent me some photos about their training in JinJiang.All of this is from chinese media.enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

training in JinJiang

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another day maybe,they seems to be quite tired.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh now Cai yu become a coach , picking up 15 shutters in his hand, giving it to Fu haifeng to practice his shot

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cai is so handsome Fu is serious

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Oh now Cai yu become a coach , picking up 15 shutters in his hand, giving it to Fu haifeng to practice his shot
    ha,I dont think Cai become a coach now,i heard he got injuried when chinese team reached JinJiang at the beginning ,so he can only did some simple training.And after one week he come back with Fu in the normal training.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This time Cai&Fu become the 2nd MD ,the media said it's the plan of LI yong bo,cause indeed the chinese team needs the one important point of them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Chinese team wept for the deceased in the big earthquake in China.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow the last pic is emotional, all these guys...