User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 130
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    middle of nowhere
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Singapore players rocks!

    Anyone here with a favourite Singapore shuttler?

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    S'pore
    Posts
    64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Its Ronald Susilo for sure!
    He's like the big brother of the team.
    Although he's injured but he will be back on court real soon(in a few months though),i believe!


    I like Xing Aiying too!

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore...Garden City
    Posts
    136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmmm most of my fav SG player r gone...
    example xiao luxi she is so pretty man...

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    900
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Regarding Hendra Wijaya, I thought he used to be a good single player??
    How come he play mix double now? Any idea?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    S'pore
    Posts
    64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ChompChomp:
    Yeah,she's pretty and tall.I heard that she decided to study full time instead.Hahaha.
    I last saw her early this years during Cheers Nationals,when she played WD.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    IDSG
    Posts
    145
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeap..., xiao luxi is pretty and tall but a bit on the dark side though. Spoken to her at Flymax Tampines. He he....

    If you are lucky, you may see her at one of the Flymax shop, either at Tampines or Hougang sports hall.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    IDSG
    Posts
    145
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh... off topic just now, favourite player in SG has to be who else but Ronald Susilo.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    blue sky
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msenghl
    yeap..., xiao luxi is pretty and tall but a bit on the dark side though. Spoken to her at Flymax Tampines. He he....

    If you are lucky, you may see her at one of the Flymax shop, either at Tampines or Hougang sports hall.
    ah... i stay in singapore and regularly play @ tampines.. but no idea which one Xiao Luxi is..
    any pix?

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Xiao Lu Xi is pretty and TALL!haha..saw her before too.And of course!My favourite Singapore player is Ronald Susilo too!I'm sure he'll rest well and return soon!I also like Li Yu Jia,Kendrick and Xing Aiying..haha..especially Xing Aiying..she's young and got the "power"...saw her play against Zhang Ning at Aviva Open 2005..she managed to take 1 set from her..shocked me really..But she still got alot to learn and a long way to go..
    Quote Originally Posted by newjazz
    ah... i stay in singapore and regularly play @ tampines.. but no idea which one Xiao Luxi is..
    any pix?

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x50926x
    Anyone here with a favourite Singapore shuttler?
    this is slightly off topic but i like indonesian badminton players especially you know who (soni dwi kuncoro) hmmmmmmm howd you guess hehehe

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    middle of nowhere
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YanQing
    Xiao Lu Xi is pretty and TALL!haha..saw her before too.And of course!My favourite Singapore player is Ronald Susilo too!I'm sure he'll rest well and return soon!I also like Li Yu Jia,Kendrick and Xing Aiying..haha..especially Xing Aiying..she's young and got the "power"...saw her play against Zhang Ning at Aviva Open 2005..she managed to take 1 set from her..shocked me really..But she still got alot to learn and a long way to go..
    Haha. My favourite player is Li Yujia!!! Just love her lots...She is the Gao Ling of Singapore badminton! Play so well in both Mixed and Women's Doubles...And yeah, i also like Xing Aiying...she is so cute! I was shock when i see her won a set from Zhang Ning too...

  12. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Li Li rocks!!! Commonwealth Champion and beat World Champ Xie Xingfang in Malaysian Open!!!

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Indonesia, Beijing
    Posts
    173
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simp84
    Regarding Hendra Wijaya, I thought he used to be a good single player??
    How come he play mix double now? Any idea?
    I thought Hendra got kicked out of national team already. the one playing mixed doubles now is Hendri Saputra..

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    middle of nowhere
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arief
    I thought Hendra got kicked out of national team already. the one playing mixed doubles now is Hendri Saputra..
    Hendra Wijaya is still playing...he plays mixed doubles with Liu Fan Frances. They entered the World Championships too.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    513
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arief
    I thought Hendra got kicked out of national team already. the one playing mixed doubles now is Hendri Saputra..
    Hendra Wijaya is back in the national squad, partnering Liu Fan in XD.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    900
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ya I know that, but my question is why did he get switch from single to mix?
    Wasn't he good enough?

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Indonesia, Beijing
    Posts
    173
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simp84
    ya I know that, but my question is why did he get switch from single to mix?
    Wasn't he good enough?
    maybe... since now there are other players like Erwin Johan...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Li-Ning Rocks 530 (Singapore only)
    By ukyo78 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 05-27-2011, 08:06 PM
  2. FS: Mint Condition Li Ning N33 II rocks for Sale - Singapore / JB only
    By Iffara in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 02-27-2011, 07:10 PM
  3. FS: Li Ning N33II ROCKS Racket - Singapore only
    By Iffara in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 01-30-2011, 10:32 AM
  4. NBC rocks!!
    By twobeer in forum Olympics BEIJING 2008
    Replies: 125
    : 08-24-2008, 07:47 AM
  5. mp 77 rocks !!!
    By Clive in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 8
    : 06-21-2003, 11:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •