User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolutely true!Let's just say its all a misunderstanding!
    Any nice photos of Li Yujia,Hendri Saputra and Jiang Yanmei?
    Quote Originally Posted by x50926x
    Well said. But i think both Arief and johnps are right. Anyone can have their own opinion but it's wrong if both starts fighting based on wrong interpretation of each other's opinion. So i don't see the need to say such things. And i don't think we should fight with our own countrymen on who's right and wrong...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YanQing
    Absolutely true!Let's just say its all a misunderstanding!
    Any nice photos of Li Yujia,Hendri Saputra and Jiang Yanmei?
    Haha...i have many...but some are them playing on court and they are too "small" to be seen...LOL. Actually, there was one on a magazine [LIME and I-Weekly] where Li Yujia had a makeover. She was so pretty! Haha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know...but I didn't keep the picture.Her hair was rebonded.But now she permed her hair already.Saw her on the 9th and 10th of Spetember.Realised that change.Pretty still!
    Haha...i have many...but some are them playing on court and they are too "small" to be seen...LOL. Actually, there was one on a magazine [LIME and I-Weekly] where Li Yujia had a makeover. She was so pretty! Haha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know...but I didn't keep the picture.Her hair was rebonded.But now she permed her hair already.Saw her on the 9th and 10th of Spetember.Realised that change.Pretty still!
    You even noticed that??? Haha. I was like wondering if she was Li Yujia [at the china masters] beause her hair looks so different!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha yeah!! she permed her hair right after the semi match on cn masters. her hair was still straight on semi. but during finals, i saw that her hair was permed already. haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

luxi had quit SAB for sometime liao, heard tat she had join SIA...
    yup saw her at TAM spt hall b4 still so attractive hahaha...if she manage to still in SBA i believe it will be a great help to promote badminton in singapore waaahahaha....dont you guys agree??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChompChomp
    luxi had quit SAB for sometime liao, heard tat she had join SIA...
    yup saw her at TAM spt hall b4 still so attractive hahaha...if she manage to still in SBA i believe it will be a great help to promote badminton in singapore waaahahaha....dont you guys agree??
    Er...not really. Actually even if there are attractive shuttlers, i don't think Singaporeans will take note too. Li Yujia looks pretty too, but i don't see Singaporeans watching or taking notice of badminton...
    Besides, it's not only for badminton, other sports also have the same "problem". There are "beauties" in table-tennis, netball, gymnastics and blah blah blah...but Singaporeans don't seem to know anything about tournaments or the players either.
    Perhaps it might be because the "attractive" ones aren't the ones going to roadshows and stuff to promote sports. But I guess most Singaporeans are not really focused on sports after all.
    Last edited by x50926x; 09-16-2005 at 02:16 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yah,I noticed Yujia permed her hair.Obvious what...from straight to curly.. Anyway,yah..I agree Singaporeans not really into sports yet.I think its because we are too busy with our own work already.Like,if any of our athletes win,the reaction will just be "Oh,so and so won this competition".And it stops there.They are unlikely to talk about the techniques they comply etc,unless you are a sports enthusiast.Only if our athletes manage to go far in international competitions,if not,we wont see the whole nation rooting for our athletes.My opinion basically..
    Er...not really. Actually even if there are attractive shuttlers, i don't think Singaporeans will take note too. Li Yujia looks pretty too, but i don't see Singaporeans watching or taking notice of badminton...
    Besides, it's not only for badminton, other sports also have the same "problem". There are "beauties" in table-tennis, netball, gymnastics and blah blah blah...but Singaporeans don't seem to know anything about tournaments or the players either.
    Perhaps it might be because the "attractive" ones aren't the ones going to roadshows and stuff to promote sports. But I guess most Singaporeans are not really focused on sports after all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agreed! i think singapore should promote sports more like having roadshows and all. on our free to air channels, how many a times can we get to see a tournament or match being aired. once in awhile when there's even like aviva open? which means a few hours per year. unless we've got scv sports channels, there's no other way we can get to watch sports tournaments in sg.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too many exams! :{

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya,I got no SCV Sports channels! And as a student,I've to agree that we have too many exams!Stress....!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by restricted_
    agreed! i think singapore should promote sports more like having roadshows and all. on our free to air channels, how many a times can we get to see a tournament or match being aired. once in awhile when there's even like aviva open? which means a few hours per year. unless we've got scv sports channels, there's no other way we can get to watch sports tournaments in sg.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of Li Yujia's picture...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I guess is HK is like Singapore in the sense you described. Most people in HK are stressed out with earning a buck than going to the gym to workout.

Yah,I noticed Yujia permed her hair.Obvious what...from straight to curly.. Anyway,yah..I agree Singaporeans not really into sports yet.I think its because we are too busy with our own work already.Like,if any of our athletes win,the reaction will just be "Oh,so and so won this competition".And it stops there.They are unlikely to talk about the techniques they comply etc,unless you are a sports enthusiast.Only if our athletes manage to go far in international competitions,if not,we wont see the whole nation rooting for our athletes.My opinion basically..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey!!!Nice photos of Yujia!!!Thanks!!!
    Some of Li Yujia's picture...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey.. guess what.. Yu Jia went to my shop and buy hp.. and i manage to keep in contact with her..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siaoxing
    Hey.. guess what.. Yu Jia went to my shop and buy hp.. and i manage to keep in contact with her..
    Cool! Which model did she buy? LOL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool! Which model did she buy? LOL.
    Sony Ericsson W800i.. anyone keen to buy the same phone as her can let me know

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast