User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 130
  1. #69
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    sg
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YanQing
    Haha,u are funny man!Anyway,I do know Singapore players are in HK and will move on to China before SEA Games..is there any updates of how the players are progressing?Thanks!
    Was smsing with Yu Jia last week, she told me she was having her in camp training that ended on last sunday.

  2. #70
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    middle of nowhere
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YanQing
    Haha,u are funny man!Anyway,I do know Singapore players are in HK and will move on to China before SEA Games..is there any updates of how the players are progressing?Thanks!
    New updates on them? Hmm...well, they are SUPPOSED to be in hong kong now but i don't know where the heck are they. Yujia is somemore seeded 8th in women's and mixed doubles. But the whole singapore team is nowhere to be seen leh. I don't know if they withdrew or not... And i dun think they will go to china next week. I guess we will only see them in the SEA Games....

  3. #71
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    middle of nowhere
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually, only li yujia, jiang yanmei and hendri saputra are missing. LOL.
    Xing aiying, Li Li and Kendrick Lee all lost in the first round of the hk open. =[

  4. #72
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I know about the in camp training you are talking about.Ronald told me so.Newspaper also reported.They went to the Singapore Sports School for 2 weeks for intensive training.Hmm..Yujia,Yanmei and Hendri missing?I saw their seeding too..mixed doubles is 8th right?Or something like that..How come?You guys know why?Yah..they SHOULD be in HK.After that will go China before going for SEA Games.
    Quote Originally Posted by x50926x
    Actually, only li yujia, jiang yanmei and hendri saputra are missing. LOL.
    Xing aiying, Li Li and Kendrick Lee all lost in the first round of the hk open. =[

  5. #73
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    middle of nowhere
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YanQing
    I know about the in camp training you are talking about.Ronald told me so.Newspaper also reported.They went to the Singapore Sports School for 2 weeks for intensive training.Hmm..Yujia,Yanmei and Hendri missing?I saw their seeding too..mixed doubles is 8th right?Or something like that..How come?You guys know why?Yah..they SHOULD be in HK.After that will go China before going for SEA Games.
    It's been puzzling me too. They definitely can go into the quarters if they were in HK, but they seem to have withdraw or something. Yujia injured? Hey siaoxing, why don't you sms her and ask her what happen or something?

  6. #74
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good point!Siaoxing,ask Yujia for us..haha..Well,lets hope we can catch all of them at SEA Games!!Wonder if Mediacorp will telecast though..they BETTER do!Coz Ive got no sports channels in my SCV...
    Quote Originally Posted by x50926x
    It's been puzzling me too. They definitely can go into the quarters if they were in HK, but they seem to have withdraw or something. Yujia injured? Hey siaoxing, why don't you sms her and ask her what happen or something?

  7. #75
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    sg
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YanQing
    Good point!Siaoxing,ask Yujia for us..haha..Well,lets hope we can catch all of them at SEA Games!!Wonder if Mediacorp will telecast though..they BETTER do!Coz Ive got no sports channels in my SCV...
    Okie okie.. i try to msg her on her off day..

  8. #76
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well,I guess Yujia and the rest wont have a proper off day until after SEA games..poor them..Jiayou jiayou jiayou!Nonetheless....
    Quote Originally Posted by siaoxing
    Okie okie.. i try to msg her on her off day..

  9. #77
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    sg
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YanQing
    Well,I guess Yujia and the rest wont have a proper off day until after SEA games..poor them..Jiayou jiayou jiayou!Nonetheless....
    Ya.. she was injured.. but now recovered already..

  10. #78
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh no!She's ok now?I'll keep her in my prayers!
    Quote Originally Posted by siaoxing
    Ya.. she was injured.. but now recovered already..

  11. #79
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    sg
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YanQing
    Oh no!She's ok now?I'll keep her in my prayers!
    Ya.. she recovered already..

  12. #80
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    middle of nowhere
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siaoxing
    Ya.. she was injured.. but now recovered already..
    No wonder...but thank god she is okay now! I wonder how singapore is going to fare in the SEA Games without her. I will keep her in my prayers too! Lol.

  13. #81
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    sg
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x50926x
    No wonder...but thank god she is okay now! I wonder how singapore is going to fare in the SEA Games without her. I will keep her in my prayers too! Lol.
    When is the Sea Games ahz?

  14. #82
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    27th November to 5th December.
    Quote Originally Posted by siaoxing
    When is the Sea Games ahz?

  15. #83
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Klang, Malaysia
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    erm, is there any 'born in singapore' singaporean players?
    its a bit funny to rave about players who migrate to ur country...
    no insult intended

  16. #84
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There are..Kendrick Lee's one good example.
    Quote Originally Posted by strinq
    erm, is there any 'born in singapore' singaporean players?
    its a bit funny to rave about players who migrate to ur country...
    no insult intended

  17. #85
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,428
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strinq
    erm, is there any 'born in singapore' singaporean players?
    its a bit funny to rave about players who migrate to ur country...
    no insult intended
    Kendrick Lee Yen Hui. For a Singaporean, he has done pretty well to reach the top 30 ranking.

    Singapore used to have a reasonably good women's singles player, Zarinah Abdullah, back in the early-mid 90s. I think she managed to reach the top 10 or 20 back then. Correct me if I am wrong.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Li-Ning Rocks 530 (Singapore only)
    By ukyo78 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 05-27-2011, 08:06 PM
  2. FS: Mint Condition Li Ning N33 II rocks for Sale - Singapore / JB only
    By Iffara in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 02-27-2011, 07:10 PM
  3. FS: Li Ning N33II ROCKS Racket - Singapore only
    By Iffara in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 01-30-2011, 10:32 AM
  4. NBC rocks!!
    By twobeer in forum Olympics BEIJING 2008
    Replies: 125
    : 08-24-2008, 07:47 AM
  5. mp 77 rocks !!!
    By Clive in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 8
    : 06-21-2003, 11:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •