Central Sports UK

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Wai Shing, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Wai Shing

Wai Shing Regular Member

Student
    Anyone know why CentralSportsUK doesn't reply to e-mails? 2 weeks ago, I sent them an email regarding a shirt that they had and method of payment, but I never got a response back. So I thought maybe there was some problem with that email, I sent another one 3 days ago and still nothing...
    Anyone ever dealed with them before?
    I sent the emails to info@centralsports.co.uk

2. Neil Nicholls

Neil Nicholls Regular Member

I've dealt with them a lot, but never by email.
    Only on the phone or in person.
    I would guess they have a system problem.

3. Togey

Togey Regular Member

Yeah, phone them. I've atcually not had any problems with the yet (bought some shuttles and a MP88 from them)

4. Azwok

Azwok Regular Member

Student
    I order quite often from them to. Whilst they always do everything in their power to rectify problems they have some serious issues when it comes to getting the order right.

I order shuttles of them reguarly, I'll order a tube of AS 30 and AS 50 turns up. Or ill order AS 50 and AS 30 turns up. Though if a lower "model" shuttle turns up ill phone them and they let me keep the shuttles theyve sent and theyll resend my order which is great. Recently I ordered 0.5kg Reebok ankle weights, first they sent Gold Gym's Adgustable 0.5-2.5kg ankle/wrist weights. I phoned them they said sorry we'll resend it. Next day Reebok 1kg ankle weights turn up. I phone them again, they apologise and say they'll resend it, so on the 3rd day finally the right product turns up, 0.5kg Reebok ankle weights. So ive got like £30 of products which I didn't order and there just letting me keep it, rather than coming and picking it up, nice people, but they still have issues with getting orders right.

Anyway just thought I'd share my experience of them with you guys.

5. Wai Shing

Wai Shing Regular Member

Student
    wow Azwok...that's quite a few mistakes there lol, they better not do the same with me, I live in Canada! Anyone from England wanna call them up and tell them they've got mail :D
    On a serious note, I'll figure something out to contact them.