looking for camps, training program in china this

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by chris, Feb 10, 2002.

1. chris

chris Guest

hello,
    i am a usa studnet in my 20s coming to china through a university school program to experience badminton sport within this culture. Asia has the best badminton players in the world. i am just a amateur and looking for all skills level camp, or traiing program to enroll in. I can not find any information through internet, so im hoping anyone who has knowledge out there of badminton resources which lists programs can send me website, contact information, or names and addresses to contact. In addition, i will also need translator companion during my visit. (xie-xie, arigato, thanks)

2. badrad

badrad Regular Member

currently unemployed
    Re: looking for camps, training program in china t

There a number of training schools in China open to the world public. My friend Guan Weizhin runs the Guangdong Badminton Training Center. She came to Vancouver a few years ago promoting the club. This center is convenient, a few hours train ride from Hong Kong.

Other training centers are through word of mouth, they are not publicized anywhere here in North America. Most of the training centers I know about are from friends I play with who had come from China.

3. DropShot

DropShot Guest

hi. i am also interested in enrolling in one of these training camps. how do i get in contact with your friend, Guan Weizhin? thanks.

4. badrad

badrad Regular Member

currently unemployed

I'll try to find the brochure of her club and the program. I remember there was a contact number for enrollment on that brochure.

5. clinton

clinton Regular Member

sw engineer

I'm also interetsted in the training program. Please send me the information, thanks.

6. vincent ting

vincent ting Guest

hello

I am interested as well, please send me mpore information about it!!
    as I am back to HK soon, I can go to China by myself and meet you there!

as I really would like to get somewhere to train!!
    thanks
    vincent ting

vincentting@yahoo.com