User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Xie Zhongbo ( 谢中博 ) fans!

Who else is a big XZB fan now? I think that guy is just super awesome. He's really quite funny too. If you were at the WC for the first 2 XD matches, his court behavior is just... special. You'd have to be Chinese to have understood, but I think him and Zhang Yawen gained a lot of fan support because of their first match. Oh, and for those people who don't know what I'm talking about, here's basically what happened:

For his first match, he got pretty excited when he was smashing. Every time as he hit the shuttle, he basically screamed "CAO!!!!" at the top of his lungs. It's Chinese for f***. Hehehehe! I think he got chewed out by his coaches for it afterwards since it's an international competition and he's representing his country, so he didn't do it as often in the second match and barely any later on.

Oh yeah! And after his first match my parents were able to get him and Zhang Yawen to come courtside to sign a T-shirt. Those were the first autographs someone got at the tournament, I'm pretty sure.

I still feel bad for him after his loss in the finals.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BoboTheBadder

For his first match, he got pretty excited when he was smashing. Every time as he hit the shuttle, he basically screamed "CAO!!!!" at the top of his lungs. It's Chinese for f***. Hehehehe! I think he got chewed out by his coaches for it afterwards since it's an international competition and he's representing his country, so he didn't do it as often in the second match and barely any later on.
    Hahahahah... I heard the same story from my friends, who attended the WC. Quite funny.

Btw, I think Zhang Yawen is very cute.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey , I thought G** is the F Word. CAO sounds like Guangdonghua? no/yes?

Who else is a big XZB fan now? I think that guy is just super awesome. He's really quite funny too. If you were at the WC for the first 2 XD matches, his court behavior is just... special. You'd have to be Chinese to have understood, but I think him and Zhang Yawen gained a lot of fan support because of their first match. Oh, and for those people who don't know what I'm talking about, here's basically what happened:

Oh yeah! And after his first match my parents were able to get him and Zhang Yawen to come courtside to sign a T-shirt. Those were the first autographs someone got at the tournament, I'm pretty sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ohhh, my very noob Mandarian . . CAO B* . . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OT: pronounce the C like TS in Cantonese

I like XZB and ZYW. They look good together on court. There is a big size difference between them, it's cute when XZB cuddles ZYW

XZB looks like a gentle giant, for some reason, the first time I caught footage of the guy, he seemed very likable..

I think Chen QQ and Zhao TT will be relegated to 3rd pair, after these...but they still have some way to go before they reach the standards that Gao and Zhang have set.

Pete LSD..do you know what you are saying? this is a family oriented site
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD
    Ohhh, my very noob Mandarian . . CAO B* . . .
    Last edited by Wizbit; 09-09-2005 at 10:39 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wizbit
    OT: pronounce the C like TS in Cantonese

I like XZB and ZYW. They look good together on court. There is a big size difference between them, it's cute when XZB cuddles ZYW

XZB looks like a gentle giant, for some reason, the first time I caught footage of the guy, he seemed very likable..

I think Chen QQ and Zhao TT will be relegated to 3rd pair, after these...but they still have some way to go before they reach the standards that Gao and Zhang have set.

Pete LSD..do you know what you are saying? this is a family oriented site
    LOL yeah, XZB is super nice. Probably why the coaches pick on him so much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XZB looks super tall! anyone knows how tall he is?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yannie
    XZB looks super tall! anyone knows how tall he is?
    I'm pretty sure around 1.90 meters. I don't really remember, but I'm pretty sure he's taller than me and I'm 1.87. He looked about equal to Bao when I was talking to them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

I'm pretty sure around 1.90 meters. I don't really remember, but I'm pretty sure he's taller than me and I'm 1.87. He looked about equal to Bao when I was talking to them.

Has anyone have XZB pic?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha.. i only hav these few pics... But hope u guys enjoy them I like the 2nd one alot Him and Zhang Yawen are a good and cute pair..
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wizbit

pity, CQQ does seem like a nice person and hard worker, just needs more penetration on his smashing Zhao needs to be more aggressive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes this guy is really funny. He is the only one I saw in the WC
    to bow to the audience in each direction after winning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha he looks at least 190 cm

i like guo zhendong better though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep.. hez very tall. I like both of them haha..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey all XZB 's fans-):

So glad to hear all what you've discussed about him. I was there (CA) 2 , and totally agree with you guys. XieZB is super-tall, super-handsome & super-nice as well, knowing how to treat his fans and audience. yeah, He bowed to us, and the way he hugged ZYW was so cute . The pic above is XZB and his partner "Guo....">? They 2 are funny pair as well. I've gone through an interview of them about how they beat up opponents. XZB are so modest, and Guo.. was funny to die^_^ Are they all from SiChuan? Same as Zhang Yawen. I think ZhangYW/XZB can be as potentail as replacing GuoL/ZhangJun in the near future. what u guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by ye333
    Yes this guy is really funny. He is the only one I saw in the WC
    to bow to the audience in each direction after winning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for this common: i think they unfortunately lost to the Thai pair, was because the pressure from coach, country, and Zhang yawen. Did she complain a bit , too much^^? But I still like her. Huge guy and tiny girl are always fun to watch!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is so MAN!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast