User Tag List

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default wednesday 13/9 at punggol cc 6-8pm

    anywan interested to play tomorrow at punggol cc from 6pm to 8pm? we r past school players and like to know more friends and maybe sxchange some pointers? interested can sms me at 96925583 to look for kelvin. hope to hear from u all soon.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    punggol
    Posts
    218
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    14/9 wed ..or 13/9 tue???

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default tomorrow 14/09/05 wed.

    sorry should be tomorrow 14/9/05 wed at punggol cc 6-8pm.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore-North
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default see you tomoro

    Hi, i'm alan, can I join you guys tomorrow cos my weekday lobang at bradell went kaput and hope to find another long-term weekday group.... I'm 32y/o & below intermediate level. I will sms you

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sin Min
    Posts
    700
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nitemaster
    Hi, i'm alan, can I join you guys tomorrow cos my weekday lobang at bradell went kaput and hope to find another long-term weekday group.... I'm 32y/o & below intermediate level. I will sms you
    below intermediate? haha don bluff la alan.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore-North
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surge
    below intermediate? haha don bluff la alan.
    oi... chadi maken onli la.... compare to taufik i super beginner lor.... keke... Hey Surge, u joining us tomoro bo??? like u miss out a lot of action lately lei... hop to c u there 2ml k.. heard from kelvin (the organiser) they dun mind another 2, currently 4 (incl me) is cfm for 2ml... see if u can chio another k... c ya..

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yishun-North
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nitemaster
    oi... chadi maken onli la.... compare to taufik i super beginner lor.... keke... Hey Surge, u joining us tomoro bo??? like u miss out a lot of action lately lei... hop to c u there 2ml k.. heard from kelvin (the organiser) they dun mind another 2, currently 4 (incl me) is cfm for 2ml... see if u can chio another k... c ya..
    Hi Alan! i wan join also leh..got space got space?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore-North
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melvin
    Hi Alan! i wan join also leh..got space got space?
    lai lai ..... kelvin & i welcome you... punggol cc hougang ave 6. opposite hougang mall.... u can call me 9 8787 246... or can mit u there 6pm sharp...

    oiii.. u PM box full la.... always sian zha bo....

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yishun-North
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nitemaster
    lai lai ..... kelvin & i welcome you... punggol cc hougang ave 6. opposite hougang mall.... u can call me 9 8787 246... or can mit u there 6pm sharp...

    oiii.. u PM box full la.... always sian zha bo....
    Hi nitemaster is? what sian zha bo sial..lol

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    572
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    punggol cc can play meh.the lighting and the court surface veri bad lei.and somemore got wind blow in wan.

  11. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    rivervale dr
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default hi

    Quote Originally Posted by ventisg
    anywan interested to play tomorrow at punggol cc from 6pm to 8pm? we r past school players and like to know more friends and maybe sxchange some pointers? interested can sms me at 96925583 to look for kelvin. hope to hear from u all soon.
    hi there i have a group call RSF(rivervale strike force)we always play at rivervale.the problem is we hardly get court to play.we are actually focusing on next year tornament.so is it posible if you could book the court at punggol or senkang & if you are interested you could join our team as we are looking for more players

    iska_kalil@yahoo.com.sg
    fill free to drop me an e-mail ok c u

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    : 08-28-2011, 10:46 AM
  2. Punggol CC... 3pm to 6pm... 3 Aug 08...
    By kokleong14 in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 07-27-2008, 05:29 AM
  3. who playing in yck, tp, hg or punggol?
    By andyrmit in forum Singapore
    Replies: 1
    : 12-05-2007, 12:05 AM
  4. Punggol CC regular sessions.
    By Jansenkzh in forum Singapore
    Replies: 1
    : 10-07-2005, 09:31 AM
  5. Punggol CC sessions.
    By Jansenkzh in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 07-02-2005, 06:18 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •