Yonex Iso 100 & Carbonex 15

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Johnny, Apr 27, 2000.

1. Johnny

Johnny Guest

<html>Wonder if anyone has ever played with Yonex Isometric 100 or Carbonex 15? How are they? I'm an intermediate player living in Australia and I'm looking for a new racket. Unfortunately I'm restriced to only these two models due to the limited availability down here. Pls tell me how they hold up...<br>Eternally grateful... John
    </html>

2. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    <html> Hi,<p> You are not that limited to have 2 rackets to choose from. You can probably order online too as well. I do play badminton, but I never tried those 2 models before so I don't want to give mis-leading information about them.<p> Take a look at this URL which I will provide you. They have a variety of Yonex rackets which are pretty good. I have a Swing Power SA but I'm planning to get a Ti version of it soon! Hope this helps out<p>Matt<p>: Wonder if anyone has ever played with Yonex Isometric 100 or Carbonex 15? How are they? I'm an intermediate player living in Australia and I'm looking for a new racket. Unfortunately I'm restriced to only these two models due to the limited availability down here. Pls tell me how they hold up...<br>: Eternally grateful... John<p>
    </html>

3. mountainbig

mountainbig Guest

<html>if you want one urgent and those two are the only choice pick Iso 100 if you smash a lot, or else pick Carbonex 15!!<br>also if you are short on money, and there are big difference in terms of price, buy the one which is cheaper, because you will soon get new and better racket when you play better!!<br>One more thing, be careful about online shopping, there are fake yonex racket in the market, or they may be defective, just that I don't get complain from good online store, if you choose to buy online, buy from secure site and big store and make sure they sell real yonex rackets!! good luck!!<p>
    </html>