User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default So who are the *legit* sellers?

I know tum98 and sumai03 sell authenic rackets. However, are there anymore besides these? Is there a source where I can find a list of legit sellers (Yes I have seen the list of non-legit ones)? Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slick123
    I know tum98 and sumai03 sell authenic rackets. However, are there anymore besides these? Is there a source where I can find a list of legit sellers (Yes I have seen the list of non-legit ones)? Thanks.
    I think the seller "Lilierk" sells authentic Yonex items.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EBayers I've purchased from and had no problems:

Sumai03, Tum98, Lilierk, Tohani210, MonkeyTore, Badmintonuts.

Especially Sumai03 and Tum98. Tum98 is in SoCal and I've picked-up from him locally a few times. He's very nice.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update: for one reason or another: Lilierk is no longer a register eBay Seller.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...userid=lilierk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not sure if that's going to be permanet or just temporary. There could be just some tiny problems though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slick123
    Hi, me I buyed shoes Yonex MP-99 and a racket Yonex NS 8000 from Tohani210. He is an excellent ebay seller. Fast shipment and authentic product ( you can see some picture of my racket in the post http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...542#post313542 page 15).

Bye!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol.. we could have thousands of illegit seller - but just hanfdul of legit sellers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am currently having a major problem with Lilierk. I don't think I will ever order from him again, although other had and never had a problem. I order 2 ISo TiSP and he took the money from paypal almost 2 month ago, but racket was never recieve or send from him. I am currently file a complaint to paypal and they are " investigated". I try to contact him multiply times but he never replys. So hopefully paypal can recover the money for me so I can give it back to my friend. On the other hand, I never had a problem with sumai. He is a legit seller.

Quote Originally Posted by ethelstan
    lol.. we could have thousands of illegit seller - but just hanfdul of legit sellers

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mtakako
    I am currently having a major problem with Lilierk. I don't think I will ever order from him again, although other had and never had a problem. I order 2 ISo TiSP and he took the money from paypal almost 2 month ago, but racket was never recieve or send from him. I am currently file a complaint to paypal and they are " investigated". I try to contact him multiply times but he never replys. So hopefully paypal can recover the money for me so I can give it back to my friend. On the other hand, I never had a problem with sumai. He is a legit seller.
    Dang, that sucks. Hope you get everything resolved soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also ordered a Ti SP SX from 'lilierk' on Ebay and NEVER RECEIVED racquet I have filed a complaint with paypal and ebay, but never had a chance to post negative feedback because when I checked, he is not a registered user anymore.

I will be really mad if the racquet doesn't come....

- Ilham

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, I really hope paypal can recovered the money. But I really think the chance are quite low.

Quote Originally Posted by S4MadMan
    Dang, that sucks. Hope you get everything resolved soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just recieve a email from paypal and they conclude that he is at fault but paypal was unable to recovered the money. So all buyer beware of this seller.

Yup, I really hope paypal can recovered the money. But I really think the chance are quite low.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

same thing happend to me with lilierk....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, when time goes by, sellers die out.

In less than two years of time, pretty much all legit sellers have quitted. Only a hand full of us left

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    Well, when time goes by, sellers die out.

In less than two years of time, pretty much all legit sellers have quitted. Only a hand full of us left
    BJ: you are a seller? If so, details please, thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default eBay Standard Purchase Protection policy

If PayPal can't recover the money, eBay must refund some of your money under eBay Standard Purchase Protection policy (for a maximum of $200.00 USD coverage with a $25.00 USD processing fee). That is, if you paid $100, eBay has to pay you back $75.

eBay makes a lot of money from all kinds of auctions. They have the responsibility of protecting consumers, just like credit card companies. If eBay won't pay, you should file a complaint with your credit card company.

Hope this helps ...

Tammy

Just recieve a email from paypal and they conclude that he is at fault but paypal was unable to recovered the money. So all buyer beware of this seller.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is what paypal recommend me to do. But my friend had contacted him outside of ebay since he is buying 2 racket instead of one. So, I can't even do that for him to get his money back. I am not sure, but I think he is still selling stuff on ebay. Just want to warned , just incase they planned to buy from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy
    If PayPal can't recover the money, eBay must refund some of your money under eBay Standard Purchase Protection policy (for a maximum of $200.00 USD coverage with a $25.00 USD processing fee). That is, if you paid $100, eBay has to pay you back $75.

eBay makes a lot of money from all kinds of auctions. They have the responsibility of protecting consumers, just like credit card companies. If eBay won't pay, you should file a complaint with your credit card company.

Hope this helps ...

Tammy

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast