Men Single's Player Technique

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by Darma Sucipto, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Darma Sucipto

Darma Sucipto Regular Member

Hey guys...lets just start a discussion about men single's player or even women single's if you like. Here we can talk about any players you like. You can talk about his/her technique, game type, weaknesses, strong points, fitness etc...

Let's start with my self. The player that i like the most is Taufik...his net games and placing are super..no matter who plays with him, he can still find a way how to handle his opponent. And also his smash are very accurate and angled. That makes him to be the world champion i think..

And I also like Lee Chong Wei's game during his match with BaoChunlai during World Championship quarterfinal. He is super fast and super aggresive. Thats what i like.....

2. Kamikaze

Kamikaze Regular Member

Student
    i like lin dan because he is swift around the court. he is flexible at the corners and can reach the shots with ease. he has great power, but his weakness is his backhand. i would like to see lin dan play with a better back hand.

3. zack82

zack82 Regular Member

Sports Officer
    I like Roslin Hashim..he's a stroke player and able to overcome any top players when he's in top form. Do remember, he was also a former world number one.. :)

4. cappy75

cappy75 Regular Member

Depot Support Representative
    This thread should be in the general forum since all's been said about the pros so far has been said before:rolleyes:. Nothing too informative... yet.

#4 cappy75, Dec 11, 2005
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2005
  5. Brave_Turtle

Brave_Turtle Regular Member

Student
    Alright strong points only:

Taufik: Big paralel smash, tricky, godly backhand, great defense, rely alot on his very good netshot to set his play.

Lin Dan: Fast, agile, greatest stamina, can retreive almost any shot, deadly smash, rely alot on his superior speed and basic but effective game to set his play.

Peter Gade: Very smart player, Good net shot, superb footwork, never quits, rely alot on his intelligence and techniques to set his play as he doesn't seems to be able to match other top 10 in terms of fitness.