need info....

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by Surf30, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Surf30

Surf30 Regular Member

government
    Hii..every1 ..Did any1 of u compete in the recently temasya pilot pen tournament..?Any1 know any members or club competing? care to feedback to me...thks for ur attention..:confused:

2. iska_kalil

iska_kalil New Member

hi

:) hi there, my name is iskander and i am from the group call RSF (rivervale strike force).my team manage to enter quater final but in the loser pool:crying: :crying: .this is our first yr joining the competition.we hope we can do better next year.do you have any contact to get badminton court need it urgently

3. Surf30

Surf30 Regular Member

government
    dat is gd.... hope u advance in next yr tournament.. i heard abt boys town..u can call them to book the courts there..So is it a gd response?
    All good and professional team?? Tell me more abt the environment? How many days the event lasts and anything new to this yr tournament...thks 4 ur attention.. P S : Get back to me ok..:cool:

4. iska_kalil

iska_kalil New Member

first yr

well the atmosphere is great.for this yr the organiser allowed 04 non malay to take part in the competition.they also create Loser pool so you got the chance to play again if you lose the first round.well what is your real name can we keep in touh by e-mail iska_kalil@yahoo.com.sg

5. planetsport

planetsport Regular Member

Perhaps you try Zarinah Abdullah ( former Wordl No.3 ) and 15 years singapore no.1, weekly lessons she provide with alot of fun and good improvements lesson in groups for the working class, nice environment and pro lessons. Call her mobile 94527571 !