User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 24
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default yonex nanospeed 8000 vs ti-10

    I m now deciding of buying 1 of them. since i haven used either 1 at all, i need people help to give their preferance which 1 would they buy, and why. if possible, give me the pros and cons of each racquet. this will help me a lot and made my money spent worthwhile.

  2. #2
    Regular Member Notnimdab729's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    874
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile NS8K or Ti10

    Hi.
    I have both rackets n I found that Ti 10 is a very solid racket for me. I use Ti10, 3U G5 and it is good for offensive and defensive play. However, if u love light and compact racket, then NS8K willl come in handy. I still prefer Ti10 3UG5 over NS8K.
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by vtcn4061
    I m now deciding of buying 1 of them. since i haven used either 1 at all, i need people help to give their preferance which 1 would they buy, and why. if possible, give me the pros and cons of each racquet. this will help me a lot and made my money spent worthwhile.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    351
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Light quick racquet with really good power = NS8K (Though the first batch is known to break easily).

    Hard to flex racquet, that requires good technique, and wrist power, but delivers devastating power in smashes and clears = Ti-10 (Also known to be sturdy).

    I'd say more all rounder, slightly easier to use quicker racquet would be NS8K.
    Harder to use, requires wrist power, but has a lot of offensive power would be Ti-10.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sin Min
    Posts
    700
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ti10 3U- responsive and powerful. very tough racket. once clashed with my partners new racket ( some OEM brand), nothing wrong mine but his got 2 paint chips.)

    ti102U- very powerful but rather heavier when you swing it so new to adjust your respnose quite a lot. though only about 5g heavier than 3u version but really its requires a lot more strength( i have had at least 5-10 ppl try it and says the 3u is more 'playable racket'.

    NS8k- don own one but tried one. rather surprised that with its light weight and balance can produce very good power. needless to say the response is much easier than the ti10. still find ti10 more powerful thought

    verdict: ti10 has a better trade off in terms of power and control. for its price now...ti10 is a better buy. if you can generate a lot of power, the ns8k is good.

    fyi this is a review by a ti10 fan....

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Garden Grove, CA
    Posts
    781
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surge
    ti10 3U- responsive and powerful. very tough racket. once clashed with my partners new racket ( some OEM brand), nothing wrong mine but his got 2 paint chips.)

    ti102U- very powerful but rather heavier when you swing it so new to adjust your respnose quite a lot. though only about 5g heavier than 3u version but really its requires a lot more strength( i have had at least 5-10 ppl try it and says the 3u is more 'playable racket'.

    NS8k- don own one but tried one. rather surprised that with its light weight and balance can produce very good power. needless to say the response is much easier than the ti10. still find ti10 more powerful thought

    verdict: ti10 has a better trade off in terms of power and control. for its price now...ti10 is a better buy. if you can generate a lot of power, the ns8k is good.

    fyi this is a review by a ti10 fan....
    Yeah, I have tried the NS-8000 3U on several occasions and found that it is quite powerful despite its light weight due to the "head-light" balance, according to Yonex. I find that it feel light and more like even balance rather than head light. The NS-7000 3U definitely felt light and head-light and less powerful than the NS-8000.

    However, I still prefer both of my Ti-10s, 3U & 2U. They are both stiffer but if you have the right strokes, they prove to have devastating effect for you opponents. Also, if you are a hard hitter, look at the MP-100s & AT-800 OFs. Those two are quite good in terms of power and control. Good luck with your search!

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks for all your advice, seems like ti 10 is a better choice.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default t10 is ur bet

    i suggest u better get a t10. although i have no experience with 8k, but one thing for sure is that t10 is discontinued, it is getting less, if ur country still has t10, just get one for urself as a collectable piece. many ppl do not understand why yonex has to discontinue produce t10. it is highest rating racket in this site so far. in north america, ppl are hurting for t10, as u can in the market place. good luck

  8. #8
    Regular Member Notnimdab729's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    874
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Ti10

    Hi,
    I bought another as spare for Ti10 after I used my traded Ti10,3U G5. i just love it. Good for power, control and feel.Althought the rackets' frame does not look shining like NS8K, the feel,power, n control are good. Go for it,man.
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by maypf
    i suggest u better get a t10. although i have no experience with 8k, but one thing for sure is that t10 is discontinued, it is getting less, if ur country still has t10, just get one for urself as a collectable piece. many ppl do not understand why yonex has to discontinue produce t10. it is highest rating racket in this site so far. in north america, ppl are hurting for t10, as u can in the market place. good luck

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    NS8K is a protype of the Ti-10 from what I've heard.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Monterey Park
    Posts
    349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i have both the ns8k and ti10

    i normally use the ns8k. i find it very quick and responsive with a surprisingly amount of power for such a light racquet. the ti10 is a bit slow since it is heavier, but with the right techniques to is probably the most devistating racquet ever. In the end, i would recommend ti10 over ns8k. even though the ti10 is heavier and a bit slower in response, you will learn to adjust.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sin Min
    Posts
    700
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    value for money..Ti10 can't be beaten....especially after the nano series is out the price of Ti10 is getting even more affordable. old model but dam good racket. get two...not one

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't have Ti103U, but I have Ti10 2U and NS8K 3U. I feeling is both are very good racquets, but Ti10 feels more solid even NS8K has a "solid core feeling" label. Ti10 is like a walking stick made of stainless steel, it can break many other racquets for sure. NS8K feels light, very easy to control, can generate decent power, but in term of power, no racquet can compare to Ti10. Buy it if you are an arm player, buy it before it's all gone.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    vancouver, canada
    Posts
    525
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone know the balance point of ti10?

    from a website i read 290

    anyone has stock stat on them?

    thank you

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    74
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question Ti10

    Hi,
    Is it Yonex have discontinue production of Ti10? It is a good and sturdy racket.Good in smashes,control and feel.
    Matrix

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    148
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Both the nanospeed 8000 and the ti-10 have exceptional power, the difference is the weight of the racket, nanospeed 8000 is much lighter which means it is much easier to move around, for defensive play. while the ti-10 is much heavier and isn't good for defensive play.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    909
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    From what i heard their polar oposites, nanospeed 8k is lightweight and defensive, ti is heavy and super offensive, nanospeed is known to break alot,
    ti10 is "invincable" . the only way to select a racquet to buy is from your own personal opinion, different people prefer different racquets...

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    351
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix
    Hi,
    Is it Yonex have discontinue production of Ti10? It is a good and sturdy racket.Good in smashes,control and feel.
    Matrix
    Ti-10 should still be avalible in Singpore. It should still be around in Asia, I've only known it discontinued in North America, Europe, and Australia.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Yonex NanoSpeed 8000 (AU$100)
    By tinned_ham in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 01-04-2012, 10:51 PM
  2. FS: Yonex Nanospeed 8000
    By cpxxcc in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 5
    : 03-19-2010, 11:16 PM
  3. Yonex Nanospeed 800 not 8000. low end model nanospeed
    By angelus_2012 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 8
    : 10-02-2008, 03:03 AM
  4. Yonex Nanospeed 8000!
    By Daisuke in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 10
    : 11-24-2007, 05:23 AM
  5. Tactic Namiblade 8000 (Yonex Nanospeed 8000 replica)?
    By Clyde99 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 8
    : 01-31-2006, 04:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •