User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Joko Suprianto Should be Fired

i really dissapoint with this coach, in three years he only gave the abc and asean games title (and it's all sony) what a very worst coach for indonesian single player, he should be fired indra gunawan is much better
    Last edited by baihaki_as; 09-24-2005 at 07:16 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eh hello i was under the impression that mulyo handoyo was coaching taufik that was y the only person he can boast of is sony.and sony has been doing very well man.this coach has really done his job in mentoring.and santoso just need more mental strength.or else technically he is there already.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up joko standard

Joko is a very good player himself. I saw his live games and really, this guy gave all out when he plays and he's a creative player. I guess, a part of it also depends on the players. If one can train as hard a joko, I'm sure they'll win more tournaments. I believe other country is eyeing on hiring Joko (I'm not surprise one day). That all make all the players loose about 20% weights.
    The problem is that not many foreign coaches are successful. Normally local coaches who train local will be more successful. I guess, there's a little bit of tension and miscommunication between a player and a foreign coach to make it complete.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A coach can only do so much, it's up to the player to implement all of the teaching and advice. It's pretty darn obvious that the cause of Sony's loss is his lack of stamina for a prolonged game -late on getting to the front of the net, plentiful of unforced errors- for that particular game.

I actually think Joko's the most rightful coach for Sony, as both shared the similar playing style, attitude, and ethnic background.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default why people blame him?..

Noting wrong with Joko..
    Sony get injured and thats why he just get 2 titles..
    Succesfull of a professional player, not just depend on a coach..
    What we seen in Indonesia Open i tought because Sony didn't get recover physics very well, he's not ready for second and third game..his physics wasn't support him..
    And i think Joko best coach for him..his tehniques (Sony)..a little bit look like him..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SpursIndonesia
    A coach can only do so much, it's up to the player to implement all of the teaching and advice. It's pretty darn obvious that the cause of Sony's loss is his lack of stamina for a prolonged game -late on getting to the front of the net, plentiful of unforced errors- for that particular game.

I actually think Joko's the most rightful coach for Sony, as both shared the similar playing style, attitude, and ethnic background.
    Agree, a coach can only do so much...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but last year sony alr win a olympic bronze medal.tt good enough.i saw sony n santoso train by him before during da singapore open 2005.he train them very hard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joko Suprianto used to be #1 during Indonesia's golden days in men's singles badminton. At one time, we had Joko, Arbi, Ardi, Alan playing absolute top level badminton..at one stage I think we had those 4 ranked in the top 5 of the world.