ti 10 vs armortec 700

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by vtcn4061, Sep 25, 2005.

1. vtcn4061

vtcn4061 Regular Member

these are two heavy head racquets. so, i can't really know their difference unless i try it. thus, i need the comments on these 2 racquet. anyone feel free to voice out your comments. its the best if you could give me true thoughts

2. surge

surge Regular Member

AT700 is more head heavy than ti10. once my fren tried intorducin AT700 to me as he thought i like to smash a lot and at700 is suitable for me. but i after trying,though its more powerful but i think too much trade off for control. bottom line is i still prefer ti10 as its more of a all-round racket.

if you like high tension( 25lbs on a pacific machine or more), then the At700 is the way to go as ti10's rcommended tension only up to 23lbs. most shops will not dare to stretch 3 lbs pass recommended tension.

3. Birdiegut

Birdiegut Regular Member

Regional sales
    Ti10 n AT700

Hi,
    I have a Ti10 and also used my friend AT700 before. I found that for both rackets of 3U grips, I still prefer Ti10 as it is easier to handle and more forgiving.It is good for single as well as for double.As for 2U type, it is much heavier and harder to manipulate. The best is that u try them yourself n decide which is best for u. Thanks.:D
    Lee