User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 26
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    puchong
    Posts
    84
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default hurray.. new court in ss17 subang jaya

    guys/gals... we got another alternative court in subang jaya. The pricing & time is as belows:-

    Its a syntetic rubber mat & green in color. Only 5 courts available
    Let us know your experience at these court if u play there before or maybe we organised a game there ...

    Mon-Friday (08:00-18:00) rm10 per hour
    (18:00-20:30) rm35 for 2.5 hour
    (20:30-23:00) rm35 for 2.5 hour

    sat/sun/public holiday (08:00-18:00) rm15 per hour
    (18:00-20:30) rm35 for 2.5 hour
    (20:30-23:00) rm35 for 2.5 hour

    Rgds,
    maverick chew

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,174
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good Info Chew.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taman Putra Prima,Puchong
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up New location SS17

    Hi Maverick,
    Good job, man. Do u have the address or map guide for this location? Thanks.
    Adidas
    Quote Originally Posted by m_hchew
    guys/gals... we got another alternative court in subang jaya. The pricing & time is as belows:-

    Its a syntetic rubber mat & green in color. Only 5 courts available
    Let us know your experience at these court if u play there before or maybe we organised a game there ...

    Mon-Friday (08:00-18:00) rm10 per hour
    (18:00-20:30) rm35 for 2.5 hour
    (20:30-23:00) rm35 for 2.5 hour

    sat/sun/public holiday (08:00-18:00) rm15 per hour
    (18:00-20:30) rm35 for 2.5 hour
    (20:30-23:00) rm35 for 2.5 hour

    Rgds,
    maverick chew

  4. #4
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thats good to hear that there is a new court in ss17.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Muddy Estuary
    Posts
    686
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmm...seems that the latest courts are mostly furnished with rubberised floor.
    So far i still prefer the bangsar courts compared with wangsa maju but really need to try out those latest in ss17. Maybe we can arrange our next weekend gathering there.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,174
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khwong
    hmm...seems that the latest courts are mostly furnished with rubberised floor.
    So far i still prefer the bangsar courts compared with wangsa maju but really need to try out those latest in ss17. Maybe we can arrange our next weekend gathering there.
    Yeah!..good idea. I haven't try at bangsar court yet. Can anyone playing there invite me ah?

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Muddy Estuary
    Posts
    686
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terry
    Yeah!..good idea. I haven't try at bangsar court yet. Can anyone playing there invite me ah?
    It's very difficult to book courts in bangsar because it's under DBKL jurisdiction.
    You've got to be there very early in the morning to queue up otherwise it'll we all taken up and furthermore it's first come first serve and no season booking allowed. Normally this job is done by sonex but he's kinda busy lately. Any other volunteers?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    puchong
    Posts
    84
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adidas_lee
    Hi Maverick,
    Good job, man. Do u have the address or map guide for this location? Thanks.
    Adidas
    aiyah....that subang historical place. Just go to the subang parade traffic light. This road will lead you to SS15.

    The nos for booking is 03-56378400. (did'nt submit in early treats)

    The court is just next to police station so very safe . In case meet hooligans fighting for courts. hahaha.

    It new building above tai tong restaurant.

    Count me in your u all intend have game there.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    OK who wanna play this Sunday?

    Quote Originally Posted by m_hchew
    aiyah....that subang historical place. Just go to the subang parade traffic light. This road will lead you to SS15.

    The nos for booking is 03-56378400. (did'nt submit in early treats)

    The court is just next to police station so very safe . In case meet hooligans fighting for courts. hahaha.

    It new building above tai tong restaurant.

    Count me in your u all intend have game there.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bishan, Singapore
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koowakchai
    OK who wanna play this Sunday?

    me me!! just moved back to USJ from UK. itching for some action.

    let me know the time. i'll try to find my own way to that court.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This Sunday, are u interested? I am trying to find kaki
    Not enuf ppl lerr


    How 2 contact u?


    Quote Originally Posted by psychophant
    me me!! just moved back to USJ from UK. itching for some action.

    let me know the time. i'll try to find my own way to that court.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    puchong
    Posts
    84
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koowakchai
    This Sunday, are u interested? I am trying to find kaki
    Not enuf ppl lerr


    How 2 contact u?
    I think we organised it on night cheaper rm35 for 2.5 hour (per hour only rm14)

    Call me in for saturday nights... sunday difficult cause next have to work.
    Me saturday morning also alrite.


    saturday nite
    1. maverick chew

    Sunday



    Rgds,
    maverick Chew
    m_hchew@yahoo.com
    012-6965071

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bishan, Singapore
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koowakchai
    This Sunday, are u interested? I am trying to find kaki
    Not enuf ppl lerr


    How 2 contact u?
    my temp number is 016 3621428
    msn: psychophantz@hotmail.com

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Next Saturday nite?? This Saturday is too rush... 2 days away only. Dun know can get court or not

    Quote Originally Posted by m_hchew
    I think we organised it on night cheaper rm35 for 2.5 hour (per hour only rm14)

    Call me in for saturday nights... sunday difficult cause next have to work.
    Me saturday morning also alrite.


    saturday nite
    1. maverick chew

    Sunday



    Rgds,
    maverick Chew
    m_hchew@yahoo.com
    012-6965071

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    puchong
    Posts
    84
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koowakchai
    Next Saturday nite?? This Saturday is too rush... 2 days away only. Dun know can get court or not
    if enough people. i can call up to ask.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bishan, Singapore
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so guys.... is this weekend's game(s) still on??

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Selangor
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default count me in.

    As long as its after 7pm.

    Count me in.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    : 05-15-2012, 12:22 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    : 01-10-2012, 10:15 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    : 02-01-2010, 04:56 AM
  4. New Group - Subang Jaya Square SS17
    By xcute in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 12
    : 08-24-2009, 04:06 PM
  5. Subang SS17, Jaya Square
    By klleong in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 1
    : 09-19-2007, 03:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •