User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default wants to play badminton in hkg

Hi,i played badminton in the Philippines for 2 years and now dat im back here in hkg i would like to play again.I would like very much to join badminton players here in hkg.Im a female.I can play anytime dont have a job.Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by micar
    Hi,i played badminton in the Philippines for 2 years and now dat im back here in hkg i would like to play again.I would like very much to join badminton players here in hkg.Im a female.I can play anytime dont have a job.Thanks
    Where do you live in Hong Kong? I live in Tuen Mun where I play with many ladies players 4 times a week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Playing in HK

Hi Taneepak,
    Can u tell us what are the locations available for BC members to play in HK? Especially in Kowloon Jordan and Yu Ma Tai MTR station along Nanthan Road or nearby areas. I have a friend: Permanis(BC member) also interested in playing venues in HK. Can help us in this? Thank u very much.
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by taneepak
    Where do you live in Hong Kong? I live in Tuen Mun where I play with many ladies players 4 times a week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Notnimdab729
    Hi Taneepak,
    Can u tell us what are the locations available for BC members to play in HK? Especially in Kowloon Jordan and Yu Ma Tai MTR station along Nanthan Road or nearby areas. I have a friend: Permanis(BC member) also interested in playing venues in HK. Can help us in this? Thank u very much.
    Lee
    Ask your friend to give me a call and I will get one of two contacts-one general, the other for the better players-to get in touch with your friend. Pls see your pm for 'phone no.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

\

I live in kennedy town.How can i join u guys?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

\

You can take a 962 bus from the Wing On bus stop stop on Connaught Road, alight at the Tuen Mun Gold Coast bus stop, and then take a K51 commuter bus run by KCRC and get off at the Tuen Mun West Rail Station bus stop. From there you take a 3mins walk to the Jockey Club Yan Oi Tong Sports Complex, 3rd floor. We play (one man, 10 ladies) on monday and wednesday at 10.00am to 12.00 noon. On thursday it is at a place on the Gold Coast at 5pm to 7pm-this time more men, but some ladies. On saturday it is at 10.00am to 12.00 noon at the Gold Coast. The Gold Coast venue is a private sports complex and you need to be given some codes to enter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One man and Ten ladies..
    Who's the lucky guy,than?

Robbie

You can take a 962 bus from the Wing On bus stop stop on Connaught Road, alight at the Tuen Mun Gold Coast bus stop, and then take a K51 commuter bus run by KCRC and get off at the Tuen Mun West Rail Station bus stop. From there you take a 3mins walk to the Jockey Club Yan Oi Tong Sports Complex, 3rd floor. We play (one man, 10 ladies) on monday and wednesday at 10.00am to 12.00 noon. On thursday it is at a place on the Gold Coast at 5pm to 7pm-this time more men, but some ladies. On saturday it is at 10.00am to 12.00 noon at the Gold Coast. The Gold Coast venue is a private sports complex and you need to be given some codes to enter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmm, this is some club . Are the ladies all under 30's ?

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie
    One man and Ten ladies..
    Who's the lucky guy,than?

Robbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD
    Hmm, this is some club . Are the ladies all under 30's ?
    To me, they are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

\

Most of the ladies are beginners, despite the fact that they have been playing the game for more than 10 years. Also, we use first grade goose feather shuttles, play in comfortable air-conditioned courts that provide shower, steam bath, swimming pool, gym, free cold and hot drinking water, etc at the Gold Coast venue. For 2 hours the cost per player is between HK$10 to HK$18, depending on the venue, with Gold Coast the cheapest. The reason for the low cost is the cheaper court rental and the extremely low prices that I am able to get for top grade shuttles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of the ladies are beginners, despite the fact that they have been playing the game for more than 10 years. Also, we use first grade goose feather shuttles, play in comfortable air-conditioned courts that provide shower, steam bath, swimming pool, gym, free cold and hot drinking water, etc at the Gold Coast venue. For 2 hours the cost per player is between HK$10 to HK$18, depending on the venue, with Gold Coast the cheapest. The reason for the low cost is the cheaper court rental and the extremely low prices that I am able to get for top grade shuttles.
    okay then i will see you guys on monday...do i just show up there? how can i get hold of u...just in case im lost? r u sure u guys are just beginners? considering the fact that u have played for 10 yearsa already..im quite a beginner myself too is dat ok? only 2years?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay then i will see you guys on monday...do i just show up there? how can i get hold of u...just in case im lost? r u sure u guys are just beginners? considering the fact that u have played for 10 yearsa already..im quite a beginner myself too is dat ok? only 2years?
    Yes, we play on monday morning 10.00am to 12.00 noon. The venue is the Jockey Club Yan Oi Tong Sports Complex, 3rd floor. If you get lost call me at 94562733. Once you get to the bus terminal at the Tuen Mun Wesr Rail station, you can easily find your way just by asking anyone you meet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, we play on monday morning 10.00am to 12.00 noon. The venue is the Jockey Club Yan Oi Tong Sports Complex, 3rd floor. If you get lost call me at 94562733. Once you get to the bus terminal at the Tuen Mun Wesr Rail station, you can easily find your way just by asking anyone you meet.

okay..see you monday...thanks