User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 98
  1. #69
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    puchong jaya
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hie loosai!

    where do u normally play?

  2. #70
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey..loosai...where is the location..time..date???i wanna join also..but don't u all play at where??

  3. #71
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    kuala lumpur
    Posts
    933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jiajiat
    Hey..loosai...where is the location..time..date???i wanna join also..but don't u all play at where??
    KL and selangor area..........

  4. #72
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loosai
    KL and selangor area..........
    KL and Selangor area mean where ler???how bout time and date???

  5. #73
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    kuala lumpur
    Posts
    933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jiajiat
    KL and Selangor area mean where ler???how bout time and date???
    the list not yet full....venue n time set after this

  6. #74
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tupai (from Msia)
    Posts
    750
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    without date and venue is hard for us to commit to this leauge!!

    what about cost???

  7. #75
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loosai
    the list not yet full....venue n time set after this
    Ok..i will try to ask my friend...ya..without date and venue is hard for us to commit to this leauge...but better is on SAT and SUN..because i'm still study.. all some is above 18 year old

  8. #76
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ckitcheong
    Can I join?.....really wanted to play so long adi man....wanted to sweat out!
    also want to join! if can la... but need to know time location and price... thx ya! got women doubles and mixed doubles rite? yay

  9. #77
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post need some information...

    hey u guys, how to join it?? how much we have to pay to join??

  10. #78
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    puchong jaya
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Yo....when only start la da league?

    Ehem.....anyone wan to participate?....dun think somemore,its fun to join man......dun make we all wait some more...come on!!!

    Join!!! Join!!!

  11. #79
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishnet wen*yi
    also want to join! if can la... but need to know time location and price... thx ya! got women doubles and mixed doubles rite? yay
    Hi Wen Yi,

    i would love to join the women's doubles but am just an average player. Want to partner for the women's doubles? Been wanting to sweat it out and push myself to improve.

    Cheers,
    pink racket

  12. #80
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wheee ! have it even started yet ?
    ahha .. if the tourney is at ss17's new badminton court (ritz badminton courts) then i can join! whee .
    anyway , can i join the ladies double game ? cos i am still at girlie's standard.
    LOL .!

  13. #81
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tupai (from Msia)
    Posts
    750
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Mx

    Quote Originally Posted by pink racket
    Hi Wen Yi,

    i would love to join the women's doubles but am just an average player. Want to partner for the women's doubles? Been wanting to sweat it out and push myself to improve.

    Cheers,
    pink racket
    WD a bit hard to get player, why dont you try find a good male player partner you for men leuage

  14. #82
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb

    If you guys really interested to play a league. Please stick in this thread. I have an idea which now a lots of group are playing. I heard it's interesting. I'll discuss with loosai later. Hope after CNY year break we can start. Just register first if you guys dun mind.

    Cheers,
    Terry

  15. #83
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terry
    If you guys really interested to play a league. Please stick in this thread. I have an idea which now a lots of group are playing. I heard it's interesting. I'll discuss with loosai later. Hope after CNY year break we can start. Just register first if you guys dun mind.

    Cheers,
    Terry
    Wahh...brother!!! looks like champion is waiting for you... scary scary BTW, good that we have a league to play like every week and complete in 1 mths... the cost are share among the players tis is sure will improve our games.

  16. #84
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hoho.. seems like it going to be reality soon... yes, i want to join.. but where is the veneu?? if far from my place, i cant join bcuz i cant drive a car yet.. hehe...

  17. #85
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aiz_dean
    hoho.. seems like it going to be reality soon... yes, i want to join.. but where is the veneu?? if far from my place, i cant join bcuz i cant drive a car yet.. hehe...
    I think the venue will be Wangsa Maju. Price is reasonable and the court is comfortable.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    : 01-04-2006, 03:46 PM
  2. Replies: 50
    : 09-22-2005, 11:52 AM
  3. Badminton Frenz League 2005
    By Netasia in forum Singapore
    Replies: 10
    : 09-21-2005, 02:25 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    : 09-11-2005, 12:18 PM
  5. Badmintoncentral In Avival Open Singapore 2005 Official Programme
    By johnps in forum Singapore Open 2005 / Malaysia Open 2005
    Replies: 13
    : 07-22-2005, 12:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •