User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I assume the ones I have are the "good" stuff, it is the white tube with the light green on the sides, has the orange IBF logo and the description on the side says "Champion, Approved for International Tournaments", doesn't have the #1 moniker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the US market, the champion #1 is in the emerald color tube. The sorta black and yellow (should be black and green, that must be the light...) one is designated for the domestic market of Taiwan. The canada and korean markets seem to be confusing: the korean #1 must have the "no. 1" sticker on it while the canadien one has not #1 but just "Champion", which is more like the "Korean" #3.

Is that clear or still confusing?

-SC

Quote Originally Posted by aznricearoni
    I assume the ones I have are the "good" stuff, it is the white tube with the light green on the sides, has the orange IBF logo and the description on the side says "Champion, Approved for International Tournaments", doesn't have the #1 moniker.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scchang
    -SC
    Definitely confusing but it's not your fault Sean.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scchang
    In the US market, the champion #1 is in the emerald color tube. The sorta black and yellow (should be black and green, that must be the light...) one is designated for the domestic market of Taiwan. The canada and korean markets seem to be confusing: the korean #1 must have the "no. 1" sticker on it while the canadien one has not #1 but just "Champion", which is more like the "Korean" #3.

-SC
    If the U.S. market gets the green and white tube like on the racketsupply link you posted earlier, then the Champion No. 1 tube in Korea, Canada and the U.S. is the same colour, at least. When I said there were four different tubes, I meant Taiwan, Korea, N. America, and Europe (with a blue and yellow tube according to the company's European website).

Definitely still confusing. Now that we have all that out of the way, is anyone going to pursue the question that started this thread?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by event
    Definitely still confusing. Now that we have all that out of the way, is anyone going to pursue the question that started this thread?
    The cheapest price is in Taiwan. However, the shops usually do not ship overseas and even if they did, the shipping costs would make the price comparable to your local store. ~$14.50/tube is about the best price I have seen.

If you are looking for Victor Champion No. 3 (Eagle) in Duck, I can get those for $10/tube from a local source.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2