User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Carbonex Price in Singapore or Indonesia

    Hi,

    Anyone knows how much the current price of :

    Carbonex 20,20M, 21,22, or 30M in Singapore or Indonesia? If you just know one of them, just post reply. I am interested to buy any of them.


    Thanks

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    466
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sin.sid
    Hi,

    Anyone knows how much the current price of :

    Carbonex 20,20M, 21,22, or 30M in Singapore or Indonesia? If you just know one of them, just post reply. I am interested to buy any of them.


    Thanks
    Around $160+/- in singapore for the Cab30ms with string n grip. place is artric pacific sports at sembawang shopping centre.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sydney and JKT
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think its around RP 600.000 for Cab 21 in indo

    Quote Originally Posted by sin.sid
    Hi,

    Anyone knows how much the current price of :

    Carbonex 20,20M, 21,22, or 30M in Singapore or Indonesia? If you just know one of them, just post reply. I am interested to buy any of them.


    Thanks

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks, guys.

    Any chance that I can buy these rackets online, of course with a decent price and shipping? I won't be there until Feb next year.

    In Australia, they don't sell any of Carbonex no more

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Yogyakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sin.sid
    Hi,

    Anyone knows how much the current price of :

    Carbonex 20,20M, 21,22, or 30M in Singapore or Indonesia? If you just know one of them, just post reply. I am interested to buy any of them.


    Thanks
    The price in Indonesia (Yogyakarta):
    Cab21 = Rp 665,000.-
    Cab22 = Rp 580,000.- (however, I don't think you will find it again in Yogyakarta since I have bought the last piece of Cab22 , I love this racket)
    Cab10 Tour = Rp 480,000.- (although it is not in your list, but I think this racket is good in Carbonex series )

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blinan8088
    The price in Indonesia (Yogyakarta):
    Cab21 = Rp 665,000.-
    Cab22 = Rp 580,000.- (however, I don't think you will find it again in Yogyakarta since I have bought the last piece of Cab22 , I love this racket)
    Cab10 Tour = Rp 480,000.- (although it is not in your list, but I think this racket is good in Carbonex series )
    Hi Blinan8088,

    I will be in Jakarta. I guess the price won't be much different. I think I'm like you, still Carbonex fans. There is sth delightful with an oval racket. Have you tried the high end Carbonex series like 20MS, 21, or 30MS? Which one you like best? I am using NS8000 and Carbonex 8 Tour.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Yogyakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sin.sid
    Hi Blinan8088,

    I will be in Jakarta. I guess the price won't be much different. I think I'm like you, still Carbonex fans. There is sth delightful with an oval racket. Have you tried the high end Carbonex series like 20MS, 21, or 30MS? Which one you like best? I am using NS8000 and Carbonex 8 Tour.
    Hi Sin.sid,

    Yes, I once used Carbonex 16 and 8, and then I switched to NS8000. When someone lent me Cab22, I am back to Carbonex . Cab22 is a very impressive racket, indeed. Like you said, there is something delightful with oval rackets .

    I have tried Cab20 MS and own a Cab21. I am not too impressed with Cab20 MS (but it is just my personal preference, don't take my words ).

    My favorite racket is Cab22, very stiff. When I am in my good condition, I will use Cab22. Beside Cab22, I use Cab21 since I think it is more forgiving.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blinan8088
    Hi Sin.sid,

    Yes, I once used Carbonex 16 and 8, and then I switched to NS8000. When someone lent me Cab22, I am back to Carbonex . Cab22 is a very impressive racket, indeed. Like you said, there is something delightful with oval rackets .

    I have tried Cab20 MS and own a Cab21. I am not too impressed with Cab20 MS (but it is just my personal preference, don't take my words ).

    My favorite racket is Cab22, very stiff. When I am in my good condition, I will use Cab22. Beside Cab22, I use Cab21 since I think it is more forgiving.
    Hi again

    I understand it's your personal preference, but it's better to have second opinion . How stiff is cab 22? as stiff as Ns8000? How do you feel the diff between cab 20 and 20ms, again in your own opinion (i know their difference in specs). I'm thinking of getting 20ms and 21 myself. Unfortunately, no one that i know of use 20ms before.

    Sorry if you find i ask too much. Thanks mate

    Cheers

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Yogyakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi sin.sid,

    I haven't tried Cab20 recently. However, if you ask me to choose between Cab 20 MS and Cab21, I will definitely choose Cab21. Cab 20 MS just simply does not fit me. I don't know why, it's hard to describe. Maybe my technique is wrong or something.

    Cab22 is very stiff, the stiffest racket which I have tried so far. In my opinion, Cab22 is stiffer than NS8000. If I hold the grip correctly and very tightly, my power can really be "transfered" by this racket. If you have a chance, I think you should try this racket. It's a very good racket. Old, but good and reliable.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blinan8088
    Hi sin.sid,

    I haven't tried Cab20 recently. However, if you ask me to choose between Cab 20 MS and Cab21, I will definitely choose Cab21. Cab 20 MS just simply does not fit me. I don't know why, it's hard to describe. Maybe my technique is wrong or something.

    Cab22 is very stiff, the stiffest racket which I have tried so far. In my opinion, Cab22 is stiffer than NS8000. If I hold the grip correctly and very tightly, my power can really be "transfered" by this racket. If you have a chance, I think you should try this racket. It's a very good racket. Old, but good and reliable.
    Hi
    I'm surprised you said that Cab 22 is stiffer than NS 8000. I though NS 8000 is already Extra stiff. Thanks for the info.

    Another question, i heard that racket prices in Indo have increased these past few months? is that correct?

    Thanks mate

    Cheers

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Yogyakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, you are right. However, only the price for Yonex rackets has increased between 8% to 10%. For example, Cab21 was once sold at Rp 610,000.-

    The price for badminton rackets other than Yonex has not increased (yet), like ProAce, Pro Top, Astec, etc.

    Badminton shuttlecocks and Yonex strings price increases almost every week. For example, BG66 was once sold at Rp 30,000.-, then Rp 35,000.-, then Rp 37,000.- Yesterday I checked the price is already Rp 40,000.- (33% from its initial price )

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blinan8088
    Yes, you are right. However, only the price for Yonex rackets has increased between 8% to 10%. For example, Cab21 was once sold at Rp 610,000.-

    The price for badminton rackets other than Yonex has not increased (yet), like ProAce, Pro Top, Astec, etc.

    Badminton shuttlecocks and Yonex strings price increases almost every week. For example, BG66 was once sold at Rp 30,000.-, then Rp 35,000.-, then Rp 37,000.- Yesterday I checked the price is already Rp 40,000.- (33% from its initial price )
    That's not a good news. I guess the price fluctuates based on the dollars. Thanks for the info, again.

Similar Threads

  1. Shoes price in Indonesia
    By mysrh in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 0
    : 11-27-2010, 05:28 AM
  2. carbonex 20 muscle price
    By angelus_2012 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 04-30-2008, 06:23 AM
  3. Indonesia Price for AT 800 OF/DF
    By firehorse in forum Market Place
    Replies: 10
    : 01-16-2007, 01:32 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    : 07-05-2005, 06:49 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    : 11-21-2001, 06:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •