User Tag List

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    vancouver, canada
    Posts
    525
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default price check for yonex racket, HK

    my friend will be getting some racket for me in HK, but i think its safer to ask here first just as a reference before she get ripped off

    how much are these rackets in HK?

    mp90 CP
    mp90 JP
    Ti10 CP
    Ti10 JP
    NS7000 JP
    NS6000 JP

    while i have my mind set on mp90 CP, but if the price is too much, maybe i will choose something else

    i have checked few online shops listed in here, but i wanted to know the more-updated price just incase if anyone just came back from stringing or for whatever reasons

    thank you

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto,Ontario
    Posts
    1,175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hydrocyanic
    my friend will be getting some racket for me in HK, but i think its safer to ask here first just as a reference before she get ripped off

    how much are these rackets in HK?

    mp90 CP
    mp90 JP
    Ti10 CP
    Ti10 JP
    NS7000 JP
    NS6000 JP

    while i have my mind set on mp90 CP, but if the price is too much, maybe i will choose something else

    i have checked few online shops listed in here, but i wanted to know the more-updated price just incase if anyone just came back from stringing or for whatever reasons

    thank you
    Last time I check, the Ti-10 CP was around $140-$150 CDN... I htink it was included with stringing. And my friend for MP99 around $150 CDN with stringing, but I am not sure is it CP or JP..

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    vancouver, canada
    Posts
    525
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    if possible, please tell me the store name too...

    my friend is a directional ignorant...

    thanks

    ti10CP isn't that expensive then.. nice

    thanks!

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West, Singapore
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hydrocyanic
    if possible, please tell me the store name too...

    my friend is a directional ignorant...

    thanks

    ti10CP isn't that expensive then.. nice

    thanks!
    CP code so cheap? Then CN code must be more expensive.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zmwang
    CP code so cheap? Then CN code must be more expensive.
    CN is CP. They just started using CP code from year 2000.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    351
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    TI-10 = $780 HK dollars.
    MP-99 = $860 HK dollars.
    NS-7K = $1172 HK dollars.

    Last time checked at a shop in Kowloon, August 2005.

    Most racquets in HK are SP racquets with HK serial code. Hard to find anything else, unless you shop in China. Japan Yonex racquets are higher by about 1/3 to 1/2 the price. Remember seeing a NS-8K at another shop, HK version for 1150$, JP version at 1600$.

    MP-90 is only available in Japan. MP-90 everywhere else is MP-99.
    Last edited by Midget_Boy; 10-10-2005 at 10:19 PM.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    351
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    CN is CP. They just started using CP code from year 2000.
    Isn't it CH? CN and CP are for China National Team, and players?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    vancouver, canada
    Posts
    525
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yes, i am looking for the CP model

    from what quik_silver said, 150CAD for a CP racket is not expensive

    but, whick store is that?

    thank you

    before i come back to van, i bought Ti-SP SX for a friend for 780, but i checked the price on Ti10 and it was 780 as well, SP code, but my friend told me i got rip off

    since my gf will be buying the racket in person, it is best to know which store first before she go.. or else she will lost her way or something.... :P

    thank you very much!

    and yeah, i ask for JP code cuz i like their cloth bag , incase if i can't get CP code thats a choice eh?, but it all comes down to price... so i want to know the price more precisely before hand

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midget_Boy
    Isn't it CH? CN and CP are for China National Team, and players?
    CN/CP is for the China National Team. CH is China for regular distribution, just like CD/US/JP and all the other ones.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What's the price for the AT700 4U nowadays?

  11. #11
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    36,149
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by outlah
    What's the price for the AT700 4U nowadays?
    AT700 is HK$1043 @ Mr. Keen's.

    i noticed that Mr. Keen usually have lower prices than retail in Mongkok shops. however, they are located quite far from the main city area, they are located in Aberdeen. you will have to travel further to get the lower prices.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    That calls for a raiding party .

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun
    AT700 is HK$1043 @ Mr. Keen's.

    i noticed that Mr. Keen usually have lower prices than retail in Mongkok shops. however, they are located quite far from the main city area, they are located in Aberdeen. you will have to travel further to get the lower prices.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    vancouver, canada
    Posts
    525
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    most appreciated if you guys can provide me the address of those stores, thank you very much!

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    HK SAR,
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default mr keen sport shop

    Quote Originally Posted by hydrocyanic
    most appreciated if you guys can provide me the address of those stores, thank you very much!


    Hi
    what are u looking for?
    as I can get rackets and other stuff for you through Mr keen at a lower price
    and i can help to ship to Canada/ OR meet yur friends in HK
    here is my e-mail\
    vincentting@hotmail.com



    thanks
    vincent ting

Similar Threads

  1. Price check : Yonex Aerotus 80
    By Ouchee in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 03-28-2010, 01:09 AM
  2. Price Check for YONEX Racket In MAS - Urgent
    By keigo911 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 2
    : 10-21-2009, 06:00 AM
  3. Price check for yonex ti-10 2nd and 3rd gen in malaysia
    By Waix3Sarah in forum Market Place
    Replies: 10
    : 05-11-2009, 07:31 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    : 06-01-2008, 03:23 AM
  5. Price Check> Yonex At800
    By Hail2Fire in forum Market Place
    Replies: 5
    : 07-14-2004, 01:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •