User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Market Place or Equipment Forum?

Is this the market place or the equipment forum? I think it would be more appropriate to have some posts there rather than here.

-SC

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shouldn't this post be in the Forum Feedback?

Just kidding Sean, just busting yer chops.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No problem. I just hope people read a little bit and know their own where-about. :-P. I have no problem to skip some threads but, you know, the reason why we have several discussion forums is to categorize posts. I guess Kwun would agree to stick some notice at the top of each forum....

-SC

Quote Originally Posted by S4MadMan
    Shouldn't this post be in the Forum Feedback?

Just kidding Sean, just busting yer chops.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scchang
    No problem. I just hope people read a little bit and know their own where-about. :-P. I have no problem to skip some threads but, you know, the reason why we have several discussion forums is to categorize posts. I guess Kwun would agree to stick some notice at the top of each forum....

-SC
    SC,

yes. there have been (and always have) threads which are started in the wrong forum. we have tried to minimize that by putting up a notice on the thread creation page as a reminder. but sooner or later, a member or two will forget and start a thread in the wrong place. the purpose of each forum is also stated in the forum front page.

i am not sure if there is anything else we can do to avoid these misplaced threads. i don't want to be too overly annoying by putting up stricter measures, that would not be fair to the rest 99% of BC members who do spend the extra seconds to pay attention before they start a thread. meanwhile, we as mods will continue moving these threads to their correct homes as we see them. do bear with us as sometimes we do miss a thread or two.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the great work, Kwun. I admire the time and effort that you have spent on this site. It is kinda tedious to move threads here and there; my observation is just like yours: most people knows how to use this forum well. It is great...

I think this should stop here and be moved to "feedback" since it is not that related to "market place" anyway. :-P

Again, much appreciation,
    -SC

Quote Originally Posted by kwun
    SC,

yes. there have been (and always have) threads which are started in the wrong forum. we have tried to minimize that by putting up a notice on the thread creation page as a reminder. but sooner or later, a member or two will forget and start a thread in the wrong place. the purpose of each forum is also stated in the forum front page.

i am not sure if there is anything else we can do to avoid these misplaced threads. i don't want to be too overly annoying by putting up stricter measures, that would not be fair to the rest 99% of BC members who do spend the extra seconds to pay attention before they start a thread. meanwhile, we as mods will continue moving these threads to their correct homes as we see them. do bear with us as sometimes we do miss a thread or two.