I'm looking for a badminton partner - Birmingham

Discussion in 'UK' started by jbalerma, Oct 16, 2005.

1. jbalerma

jbalerma New Member

Hi, I usually play badminton in NIA and Aston University... If somebody fancies play, let me know....:rolleyes:
    See you on the court...
    Juanmi

2. michelle23

michelle23 New Member

social care
    hey there, i was wondering if you fancied a game of badminton, i am also looking for someone to play badmonton with, i am slightly out of practice, but am looking forward to getting back into it, im michelle, im 23, easy going, ley me know if u fancy a game:)

3. jbalerma

jbalerma New Member

Hello

Hi Michelle, this is Juanmi...
    I´m sorry but I came back to Spain 4 months ago, so it won´t be able to enjoy myself playing with you...:crying: Anyway, if you visit Spain (Murcia, South) let me know and we can play the match:)
    Thanks for your answer...
    See you...

4. weekey

weekey Regular Member

hi

my friend and I sometimes go to birmingham to play badminton all night, 9pm-2,3am:D . do you guys fancy playing with us??:D :)

5. crosscourt

crosscourt Regular Member

Legal
    how do you manage to play all night? Do you know someone with their own private court?!

6. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    It is a private members club owned by the members, so you can go at any time of day.

7. sandroad

sandroad Regular Member

Hi

I moved to London, Canary Wharf, anout 2 weeks back and wanted to know how far Birmingham is from that. I am looking for partners as well so if any of you would like to play, please let me know.

sandroad@gmail.com

Thanks
    Sandro

8. crosscourt

crosscourt Regular Member

Legal
    eh? You want to know how far Birmingham is from Canary Wharf?? Ya aint from these parts are ya son [sound of a banjo playing]!

Seriously, Birmingham is about 90 mins away from London via a fast-train from Euston. At a guess I would say it's just over a 100 miles from where you are now.

There are a number of clubs that play in London though. I see you've already posted on the thread about the Waterfront Centre in Woolwich. There's also a group that plays sunday morning near paddington. Search the threads and you should find it.

You can also check the Badminton England website for a list of affilfiated clubs. The problem with living in London is that there is no London league. If you're living in Canary Wharf I would guess your best bet would be to check clubs that play in the Essex, Kent or maybe Sussex leagues as I imagine a number of them will be London based clubs.

Happy hunting

9. lwayne343

lwayne343 Regular Member

I.m from wolverhampton and I,m up for a game so is tonight ok....(28)

10. lwayne343

lwayne343 Regular Member

Hi sorry to interupt you but I,m looking for a good badmington club to play for in the west midlands area...Can you help me, by the way I,m from Wolverhampton but can trave as far as brum..(if its worth my while)..

11. ragveer

ragveer New Member

I am looking for badminton partner in leeds

I need a badminton partner in leeds so if your gain let me know and let's play if I can find more than one that is even better.

12. yrknight

yrknight New Member

Hi Michelle! do you still play badminton? get in touch if you can,thanx dean

13. yrknight

yrknight New Member

Hi! I am looking for a badminton partner,women for a mix partner or a male for mens double! i want to play in competions,i am 40,look about in me 20's but still can play hopefully good number of years,but need dedicated and sincere partner,i am pretty fast and agile,only recently picked up the game as i stopped football due to injuris,so thank you,and get back if you can,thanks,dean

14. konstance

konstance New Member

Hey,

I am Kony and i live in Handsworth . I used to play badminton with my friend but now he is away. I need a partner to play with. I love badminton! pls give me a call if you are interested. 07870828016 or mail me at:konstance_symianaki@hotmail.com xxx