Carbonex Price in Singapore or Indonesia

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by sin.sid, Oct 18, 2005.

1. sin.sid

sin.sid Regular Member

Hi,

Anyone knows how much the current price of :

Carbonex 20,20M, 21,22, or 30M in Singapore or Indonesia? If you just know one of them, just post reply. I am interested to buy any of them.

2. Slacker

Slacker Regular Member

Baddy Fanatic/Addict FULL-TIME!!!
    Around $160+/- in singapore for the Cab30ms with string n grip. place is artric pacific sports at sembawang shopping centre. :D

3. Woven

Woven Regular Member

beggar
    I think its around RP 600.000 for Cab 21 in indo

4. sin.sid

sin.sid Regular Member

Thanks, guys.

Any chance that I can buy these rackets online, of course with a decent price and shipping? I won't be there until Feb next year.

In Australia, they don't sell any of Carbonex no more :eek:

5. blinan8088

blinan8088 Regular Member

IT Programmer
    The price in Indonesia (Yogyakarta):
    Cab21 = Rp 665,000.-
    Cab22 = Rp 580,000.- (however, I don't think you will find it again in Yogyakarta since I have bought the last piece of Cab22 :D, I love this racket)
    Cab10 Tour = Rp 480,000.- (although it is not in your list, but I think this racket is good in Carbonex series :) )

6. sin.sid

sin.sid Regular Member

Hi Blinan8088,

I will be in Jakarta. I guess the price won't be much different. I think I'm like you, still Carbonex fans:). There is sth delightful with an oval racket:p. Have you tried the high end Carbonex series like 20MS, 21, or 30MS? Which one you like best? I am using NS8000 and Carbonex 8 Tour.

7. blinan8088

IT Programmer
    Hi Sin.sid,

Yes, I once used Carbonex 16 and 8, and then I switched to NS8000. When someone lent me Cab22, I am back to Carbonex :D. Cab22 is a very impressive racket, indeed. Like you said, there is something delightful with oval rackets :).

I have tried Cab20 MS and own a Cab21. I am not too impressed with Cab20 MS (but it is just my personal preference, don't take my words :) ).

My favorite racket is Cab22, very stiff. When I am in my good condition, I will use Cab22. Beside Cab22, I use Cab21 since I think it is more forgiving.

8. sin.sid

sin.sid Regular Member

Hi again

I understand it's your personal preference, but it's better to have second opinion :). How stiff is cab 22? as stiff as Ns8000? How do you feel the diff between cab 20 and 20ms, again in your own opinion:D (i know their difference in specs). I'm thinking of getting 20ms and 21 myself. Unfortunately, no one that i know of use 20ms before:(.

Sorry if you find i ask too much. Thanks mate

Cheers

9. blinan8088

IT Programmer
    Hi sin.sid,

I haven't tried Cab20 recently. However, if you ask me to choose between Cab 20 MS and Cab21, I will definitely choose Cab21. Cab 20 MS just simply does not fit me. I don't know why, it's hard to describe. Maybe my technique is wrong or something.

Cab22 is very stiff, the stiffest racket which I have tried so far. In my opinion, Cab22 is stiffer than NS8000. If I hold the grip correctly and very tightly, my power can really be "transfered" by this racket. If you have a chance, I think you should try this racket. It's a very good racket. Old, but good and reliable. :)

10. sin.sid

sin.sid Regular Member

Hi
    I'm surprised you said that Cab 22 is stiffer than NS 8000:eek:. I though NS 8000 is already Extra stiff:D. Thanks for the info.

Another question, i heard that racket prices in Indo have increased these past few months? is that correct?

Thanks mate

Cheers

11. blinan8088

IT Programmer
    Yes, you are right. However, only the price for Yonex rackets has increased between 8% to 10%. For example, Cab21 was once sold at Rp 610,000.-

The price for badminton rackets other than Yonex has not increased (yet), like ProAce, Pro Top, Astec, etc.

Badminton shuttlecocks and Yonex strings price increases almost every week. For example, BG66 was once sold at Rp 30,000.-, then Rp 35,000.-, then Rp 37,000.- Yesterday I checked the price is already Rp 40,000.- (33% from its initial price :eek:)

12. sin.sid

sin.sid Regular Member

That's not a good news.:eek: I guess the price fluctuates based on the dollars. Thanks for the info, again.