I Need Help Quick!

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by Noob848, Oct 22, 2005.

1. Noob848

Noob848 Regular Member

Ok i was in a rush and i got my at500 strung with bg68ti at 25lbsX23lbs and i was wondering wud that harm my racquet? because i dun want to waste 25$ after not even playing with my new strings yet :(

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    You mean, u have main of 25, and cross of 23. If the machine is not specially modified, then, I assume u should see obvious shape change by now. So, cut it immediately. To save $25, but risk something like $150, is not a good idea. ;)

3. Noob848

Noob848 Regular Member

um i havent seen change in the racquet head yet, i compared it right up to my isometric head its still about the same shape, except for the nature of how the armortec head is.

4. scchang

scchang Regular Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Chill LB. Yow, man, he might just mess up the sequence 23x25lb. For newcomers, you need to have patience to allow them to learn.

I concur with LB's idea. If your stringer strang your racket at 25 for main and 23 for cross, I would like to see how s/he did that. Or you might want to ask her/him to see if that was strung at 23x25.

Peace,
    -SC

5. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer

Indeed. Myself makes tons of mistakes when i start to learn how to string. Might get frustrated once a while, when I see all the effort gets wasted due to some critical ones.

Guess all the $$$ and effort are part of the investment in the learning process. :)