want to play some badminton

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by OHOsmash, Oct 26, 2005.

1. OHOsmash

OHOsmash New Member

want to play some badminton/tennis

I recently moved to hong kong from vancouver and hoping to meet people to play badminton or tennis. i am a beginner/intermediate player in both sports. pls give me a reply or contact me through email at crazytalon@hotmail.com
    thank you.

#1 OHOsmash, Oct 26, 2005
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2005
  2. erikfsx

erikfsx Regular Member

hi there, my name is richard, and I'm going to HK next week and might be staying for about a month... I don't know yet where I will be stationed, can I join you guys... hopefully ill be a lot nearer to you... thanks a lot!

Oh btw, I want to play badminton...

3. OHOsmash

OHOsmash New Member

Badminton

Hello there Richard, I would love to play some badminton. The rate is $59 HKD per hour. I will be going away for a week and I should be back on Nov.11th. You can give me a reply through email at crazytalon@hotmail.com. Talk to you soon.

4. jeepu

jeepu Regular Member

Web Guy
    Hey OHOsmash, welcome to HK!

I'm from Vancouver too, and I'm also looking for bmtn buddies in HK to have some serious games :) Feel free to email / msn me at messenger@jeepu.net, I'm sure we'll have good time on the court

By the way I've booked a court at YMCA in Mongkok today (2005-Nov-6) 1700 to 1900...it is pretty late notice but you can try emailing me to join :)

5. erikfsx

erikfsx Regular Member

hi guys, im going to stay in tin sum village, taiwai shatin n.t. is that near enough to play with you? i might be available only on weekends...

6. jeepu

jeepu Regular Member

Web Guy
    I live in Kwun Tong but fine to go to anywhere that is accessible to MTR. Me and my friends are going to play at YMCA, Mongkok this Sunday at 5pm to 7pm...we welcome one or two more people to join. Email me if you're interested :)

I guess you would also be interested in contacting "psplrd" referring to this post http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27915. There's a badminton club that welcomes people to drop-in. I'm also going to check it out.

7. hoodmulti

hoodmulti New Member