Lets Get it On In Tottenham!!!

Discussion in 'UK' started by Romeo22a, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Romeo22a

Romeo22a New Member

Hey any guys and girls, especially girls ;) out there who wana get it on in north london, ie tottenham, manor house, finsbury park, edmonton, enfield or holloway holla back at me at my msn write2me0077@hotmail.com or email me at yahoo write2me316@yahoo.com, or for crying out loud just ring me 07949764160.

My name is Hassan, I am around 22 lol, and have been playing badminton for ages, and I mean for ages! thats about 5/6 years! I have attended few tournaments too. Basically I am an addict! and cannot find a better addiction lol, the closest has been football and tennis but nothing like it.

I am a strong single player, but also very good at doubles. I enjoy competitiveness and skills and loughter and showmanship (if u know what it means:D :), however I am also keen teacher and love showing people how to get it right, their foot positioning, backhands forhands etc.

I will meet any like minded individulas skilled or unskilled it should be a pleasure meeting other addicts out there and doing our own thing! lol
    :p
    Peace

2. sslam72

sslam72 Regular Member

Hassan,

Do you play in any local leagues at the moment? I have a club that you may be interested in if you would like to play matches in the Enfield league, Middx County league and Herts County league.

Let me know

3. Romeo22a

Romeo22a New Member

Waz up sslam

I dont play in any local leagues at the moment so i appericiate if you could inform me more. The reason I first posted was because I was thinking of having a get together with people who are likeminded and having fun, but it seems people are somewhat scared of the internet and the getting to know each other arena lol, :). Anywayz, if you can, give me more information, specially of the enfiled and middx county leagues. And i will try to take it from there. Thanks