Does anyone know the price of Wilson nCode 90 and Wilson nCode n2?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by iMakk, Nov 1, 2005.

1. iMakk

iMakk Regular Member

Hi,

I am looking at purchasing one of the above 2 rackets and need information on the price of the same. nCode 90 is available as of now and I am told in December n2 will be launched. I need to know the price of the two to decide whether to purchase now or wait another month.

2. keeprocking

keeprocking Regular Member

Dunno know the proce of nCode 90. I just bought a nCode n1 for $80 (retail $140). I believe n2 should be about -$20 or so off the retail. Check out the following sites to get a general idea about the price range.

www.badminton.net
    www.badmintonalley.com

Not very sure where in India you will find it though.

3. Froca

Froca Regular Member

student( must keep a high avg to play badminton an
    i've recently bought a n pro...it suppose to be the best wilson badminton racquet yet. however, i can not find and informations about it on the net and i'm sure the raquet is real because i bought in a licensed wilson distribution store. I bought this raquet in China for about $200 can it has a stiff shaft, G2 grip recommend tennson 22-28lbs.the thing i really like about this racquet is that it has barely any viberations when u hit the sweet spot( shock absorber and power cap), and it is very powerful. However, the down side to this racquet is the weight, it's 95g which is probably a U. At first it felt really heavey but after a while when i got used to it it feels quit light when it is been held to the bottom. Even though it is a good racquet, with $200can i would rather buy a MP 99 or AT 700.

i also saw n 90 for about $180 can and it is quit flexible and light.

4. lmallier

lmallier Regular Member

NPro is a discontinued model from Wilson and almost 18 months old.
    I played with it for a couple of weeks without appreciating it even though it could produce a lot of power (I sold it yesterday for 50 USD :eek: ).
    It is way too stiff and damn too heavy. I wonder who can play with those kind of rackets.
    Anyways now I am enjoying a light and more flexible Chaopai Titanium 46 (40 USD) which for its price is really nice. No wonder why my trainer is using those. This brand comes from China and is used by some good Junior Teams in China.
    Next purchase will probably be Armortec 500 if not too expensive in Bkk.

Good luck using your Npro though.

5. Froca

Froca Regular Member

student( must keep a high avg to play badminton an
    npro is good, just give it a little time

Actually i really like my npro now!!! even though it feels really heavy but when u hold it towards the bottom and swing it in the air, it feels quit light!
    i'm liking it more and more now. I don't think i would never sell it for 50 USD:p, actually i think i would never sell it now since it's discontinued.

by the way y is it discontinued?

u should have keept urs... just give it a little time and it will give u a much better porgormance:D

6. EnggakMau

EnggakMau Regular Member

2006 model are N1 - N6 which have longer shafts and isometric heads.

Rackets with normal lenght shaft and isometric head will be rare in coming years.