User Tag List

Thread: Hong Kong SAR

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hong Kong SAR

Hey all...two weeks ago, I had a BC friend from the states joining my club and we had loads of fun !! Club-mates are mostly intermediate players. Feel free to contact me at pspl@bigfoot.com if anyone happens to be in the area!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi there, my name is richard, and I'm going to HK next week and might be staying for about a month... I don't know yet where I will be stationed, can I join you guys... hopefully ill be a lot nearer to you... thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by psplrd
    Hey all...two weeks ago, I had a BC friend from the states joining my club and we had loads of fun !! Club-mates are mostly intermediate players. Feel free to contact me at pspl@bigfoot.com if anyone happens to be in the area!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by erikfsx
    hi there, my name is richard, and I'm going to HK next week and might be staying for about a month... I don't know yet where I will be stationed, can I join you guys... hopefully ill be a lot nearer to you... thanks a lot!
    Welcome Erikfsx...3-hour session each Wednesday, Friday and Sunday in the HK Island. Most of the guys are intermediate level and gals vary . HKD$50 for each "play day" including courts and shuttles...usually doubles and mix but may have some singles on Friday . Send me a private message or email to me for detail...BTW, intro yourself a little would be nice !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG, I've been desperately looking for clubs / groups like this in HK! Can I join too? I consider myself an intermediate player, although my performance vary depending on emotional factors j/k

My contact is messenger@jeepu.net