need Capable partner at OCBC (CALIFORNIA)

Discussion in 'Orange County Badminton Club ( OCBC )' started by evo-mr, Nov 2, 2005.

1. evo-mr

evo-mr New Member

Hi there,

I'm looking for a capable partner at OCBC both for practice and hopefully for league as well

When I say capable I’m not trying to find professional partner, I just need the people that have the same level as me and willing to do some practice in order to get better.

My Background:

I’m 25 years old, male, Indonesian, used to play in the club since 9 years old, moved to Singapore play couple tournaments. So I’m not a basic player, but NOT a professional player + I’m little overweight now, since I move to US.

Anyway, practice will not be intensive maybe 45 minutes we can share some knowledge, expertise and bottom line I need to get better, while having fun.

Anyone? just PM me.

2. hitz2000

hitz2000 Regular Member

well im 16 been playing for two years. not much experience outside of my school but im best at my school. im looking for ppl that got more skill up to my level.
    pm me or contact by:
    email- yvonnenahl@yahoo.com
    AIM-l3andanal3andit

3. chetong18

chetong18 New Member

hello. Im looking for a group here in orange county where i can play badminton. I am a Filipino who migrated here in the USA.I have been playing for 3 years. Im not a beginner. Just want to play.
    Email me at chetong18@yahoo.com

4. jaykrao

jaykrao Regular Member

Self-Employed
    I'm looking for someone to play badminton with (male or female) at the Orange County Badminton Club. I'm a male, 5' 11", 175 pounds, fairly athletic and exercise regularly to stay in shape. Haven't played badminton for a while but am looking forward to getting back into it. I would consider myself an average player (I make up with intensity what I lack in skill I guess...so in that sense some people might consider me a better than average player).

You should be in fairly good physical shape. I am going to join the Orange County Badminton Club at Main & Katella in Orange. It has 12 air-conditioned courts, open from noon-10 p.m. 7 days a week. Fee is $80 / month (10% off of that if you pay for the whole year). I'm just going to pay monthly for now at least.

I'm hoping to find a player better than me so that I can improve. I'm also hoping to find someone who I can be partners.

I want to find players who enjoy playing but play TO WIN with a passion and intensity like me...that's what makes it more fun and enjoyable.

Please email me at jaykrao@hotmail.com and tell me a little about yourself and what you're looking for.

I want to join the club as long as I know I have 1-3 different players I can count on to play with on a regular basis. I'd like to play about 3-4 times a week. If I find just one player that's great but perhaps I'll need to find a few players if I want to play 3-4 times a week if scheduling doesn't work out with just one player.

I look forward to hearing from you very soon !!!

Jay

5. evo-mr

evo-mr New Member

sorry I moved out ...
    I heard OCBC is charging "arms & legs" ? is that right?

6. harimau

harimau Regular Member

ITs, CEs, P&C Insurance Agent
    Hei are you back from INdo ?

7. evo-mr

evo-mr New Member

Been there twice already, but only stayed for 1-2 weeks, not time to swing by ocbc, this december I might go there, I'll let u know ....
    hows the kids, they must be stronger now?

8. Langtu_aolam

Langtu_aolam Regular Member

hey evo-mr, are you still look for a partner to practice or can i join ur group... please let me know.... email me at Orbits09@gmail.com

9. Langtu_aolam

Langtu_aolam Regular Member

hey evo-mr you still looking for a partner to train or to play... please let me know... thanks