Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow.. ZN sitting posture is so manly LOL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun
    oh. as for the nickname, "Dai Tzui", literally means "big mouth", coz Xia's mouth is literally quite big.

and all the junior players affectionately calls him "Tzui Gor", or "brother mouth".
    I heard the same thing. Mostly, I don't care the relationships between players, anyhow, there are tons of such news flying around. Currently, it seems that all people in China are more polite to each other, and also a lot more open minded. I just visited China last month during its national games, it's a lot different than 10 years ago. It was kind of tense before, between people, even among China badminton team. For example, the guys from Jiangsu province, i don't mean Yang Yang, Zhao Jianhua, even the next generation, say, Sun Jun, he usually never help his teammates to beat the opponent who just won against him in the previous round. and also, when he's preparing the game, he always did hide himself from others. Another example, the unbeatable Ge Fei and Gu Jun, from Jiangsu also, even never speak to each other. I don't want to say anything right or wrong, but it is kind of weird, maybe their personalities, but too strong and special. I think nowadays, people in China more like to make him/herself popular among peers, instead of making himself different from others. Let's say Sun Jun again, now he's changed a lot too. He is very social now, and smiles and relaxes all the time. By the way, he's won all the match during national games team competition, and in individual event, he's the semi-finalist in men's double. He even grabbed the Mixed double national title with his wife a year ago. Pretty impressive. He was the world champ in men's single. but he switched to doubles, both men's double and mixed double after retired as national single player. Which also indicates that single player is more versatile, any example of a double player could win single title after retired from double.

I could be totally wrong, just my 2 cents
    Last edited by 2cents; 11-10-2005 at 10:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheung
    Hey, first three pics are from HK Open not China Open. (I took those photos)
    Oh, Ops!!! Sorry, but the pics are great, worth to be posted again

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3