cab20 tour sp or cab20 sp or cab22

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by kitsy, Nov 10, 2005.

1. kitsy

kitsy Regular Member

Ive researched on the various threads regarding these 3 rackets and ive come to a point which i was hoping the bc people could share their opinions on these rackets. Im just a beginner to an intermediate level player, and usually only play about thrice a week. I would really like to own a cab20 sp coz ive heard a lot of great things about it(most versatile), the tour is also a legend in its class since it was once used by top indonesian players in the past and lastly, the cab 22 seems like a powerhouse in performance but less forgiving and lively(responsive) compared to the cab20 sp and the cab20 tour sp. (considering all factors). I was really hoping anyone who owns any or all of these 3 rackets could share their expertise and knowledge which may be of great help(deciding which among the 3 is worth the money).

2. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    I would suggest you to start from Cab-20. If you like the way CABs are, then you can try the Cab22 later on.

Cab22 is just too stiff for a beginner

3. kitsy

kitsy Regular Member

Thanks for your suggestion. Could i ask you another question? What do you think of the cab 21sp(old and new generation)? How will it fare with the cab22, performance-wise? or are these 2 incomparable? ive read from other threads that these 2 rackets are more on the offensive side but which one has an edge over the other, the racket as a whole(not only the offensive aspect but also the defensive aspect).