malaysian shuttleres no good

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ashamed, May 17, 2000.

1. ashamed

ashamed Guest

<html>following their defaet at the current thomas cup...i can't help but be ashamed. we malaysians were beaten at our homeground..i hope the shuttlers start to shape up soon..and that new players will be exposed to more world class tournaments for they will be the ones to carry the torch and keep the fire burning.
    </html>

2. disgusting

<html>yup its disgusting<br>but you know all the malaysian shuttlers seem to be thinking of quitting except wong choon han<p><br>
    </html>

3. SO

SO Guest

<html>Never be ashamed - they tried their best under the circumstances.<br>At this stage, the Malaysians do not have the dedicated approach and hunger that the Indonesians, Chinese, Danes & Sth Koreans have.<br>Having "fair weather" fans don't help either.<br>
    </html>

4. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Re: Lack of hunger

<html>Lack of hunger is a good description - just look at Xia and his determination. He really wants to win. Learn from the other players.<br>Don't just think that being in the BAM training makes one's ownself wonderful and can gamble, drink, smoke, go out late etc...... <p><br>: Never be ashamed - they tried their best under the circumstances.<br>: At this stage, the Malaysians do not have the dedicated approach and hunger that the Indonesians, Chinese, Danes & Sth Koreans have.<br>: Having "fair weather" fans don't help either.<p>
    </html>

5. My name says it all

<html>Are you sure the rest are really gonna quit? I think Park Joo-Bong and Kwan Yoke Meng would talk them out of it. They are still young and they are not <i>that</i> bad. They can't let one poor outing get their spirits down so fast! Where's the fighting spiritlah?<p>Malaysia Masih Boleh!!!
    </html>