User Tag List

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,434
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Chinese Taipei Open 2005 Photos

    These photos are taken from other forums
    Hmm seems like Fung Fermadi is now really Cheng's coach?
    Isn't it him sitting at the corner?

    In the second pic, Halim and Tony were mingling with the Indonesian officials and young players. Couldn't really recognize the young Indonesian girl. Could be Maria Kristin or one of the women doubles (Rani Mundiasti or Rintan Apriliana).
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's surprise me u don't know who is the young indo girl. She is Maria Yulianti kristin

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania
    These photos are taken from other forums
    Hmm seems like Fung Fermadi is now really Cheng's coach?
    Isn't it him sitting at the corner?

    In the second pic, Halim and Tony were mingling with the Indonesian officials and young players. Couldn't really recognize the young Indonesian girl. Could be Maria Kristin or one of the women doubles (Rani Mundiasti or Rintan Apriliana).

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,434
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zia.ufrida
    It's surprise me u don't know who is the young indo girl. She is Maria Yulianti kristin
    Well, I haven't seen her photo/play before! I have seen photos of both Firda and Nana, but not Maria Kristin! She seems a little bit too young and fragile

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    DeYang - Bei jing
    Posts
    1,546
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile










  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    DeYang - Bei jing
    Posts
    1,546
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default












  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yup, Fung Fermadi has been coaching Cheng a lot last year or so. I think
    Fung is one of the coach in the Taiwan's national team, due to various reasons,
    quite a few players did not report to the training center, Cheng is one of
    the few players in the training center and she got to spend time with Fung.

  7. #7
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good pics, thanks!

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    SinGapoRe
    Posts
    356
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm just curious, how come gunawan is partnering a chinese taipei girl in doubles?? Thanks.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    607
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    she chopped her hair ..

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered
    I'm just curious, how come gunawan is partnering a chinese taipei girl in doubles?? Thanks.
    I think she met him during WC or something like that and they became friends since then.

  11. #11
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually, Cheng Wen Hsing(sp??) met Tony last year or maybe even 2 yrs. ago during the US Open. She was playing WD and XD during those 2 tournaments. I guess this year is the "right" year for her to invite him to play in Taipei, since maybe there is no US Open..

    Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    I think she met him during WC or something like that and they became friends since then.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    SinGapoRe
    Posts
    356
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So if tony and her plays mix doubles together, what country would they represent and would they get any ranking points?

  13. #13
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    5,436
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered
    So if tony and her plays mix doubles together, what country would they represent and would they get any ranking points?
    In open tournaments, you represent yourself, not your country (unlike WC, SC, UC, TC, OG, ABC) they get ranking points in accordacne to their results as normal. They might rank like 3?? or something now.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad
    Actually, Cheng Wen Hsing(sp??) met Tony last year or maybe even 2 yrs. ago during the US Open. She was playing WD and XD during those 2 tournaments. I guess this year is the "right" year for her to invite him to play in Taipei, since maybe there is no US Open..
    Yeah, I think so. I am not sure about at which game they first met, but it was on the TW newspaper couple weeks ago though.

  15. #15
    Regular Member red00ecstrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong S.A.R. China
    Posts
    1,985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    nice pictures. thx!

Similar Threads

  1. Chinese Taipei Open 2009 - Photos
    By Sealman in forum Macau Open / Chinese Taipei Open 2009
    Replies: 2
    : 09-03-2009, 01:38 AM
  2. Chinese Taipei Open 2005: FINAL (25/06)
    By badMania in forum Singapore Open / Malaysia Open / Chinese Taipei Open 2006
    Replies: 401
    : 06-27-2006, 07:12 AM
  3. Chinese Taipei Open 2005 Draw
    By badMania in forum Hong Kong Open / China Open / Chinese Taipei Open 2005
    Replies: 9
    : 11-19-2005, 01:32 AM
  4. Chinese Taipei Open 2005: Quarter-Final
    By badMania in forum Hong Kong Open / China Open / Chinese Taipei Open 2005
    Replies: 29
    : 11-19-2005, 12:24 AM
  5. Chinese Taipei Open 2005: Round 1/16
    By badMania in forum Hong Kong Open / China Open / Chinese Taipei Open 2005
    Replies: 5
    : 11-17-2005, 07:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •