Rules during serving

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Dr. J.David, May 18, 2000.

1. Dr. J.David

Dr. J.David Guest

<html>Dear Friend<br>I writing this letter from Nepal. We have been having a competition here in the hospital. During the game we did have a small time argument regarding the rules. My question to you is ? When serving if the shuttle touches the net, is it a fault? And if so will the player re serve or does the serve go to opponent.<br>Thank you.<br>Regards<br>J.David
    </html>

2. marshall

marshall Regular Member

Computer Security Manager
    <html>Unlike tennis, if the shuttle touches the net during service it is not a let and not a fault, so play continues if the shuttle is in the service court. BTW, if the shuttle lands on a boundary line it is 'in', not 'out'.: Dear Friend<br>: I writing this letter from Nepal. We have been having a competition here in the hospital. During the game we did have a small time argument regarding the rules. My question to you is ? When serving if the shuttle touches the net, is it a fault? And if so will the player re serve or does the serve go to opponent.<br>: Thank you.<br>: Regards<br>: J.David <p>
    </html>

3. Dr. J.David

Dr. J.David Guest

<html>Dear Marshall<br>Thanks a lot for the information. I am sure that I will be contacting you. This web site has indeed made it easier in finding out more about the game. Thanks once again.<br>Regards<br>J. David
    </html>