Results 1 to 17 of 19
11-22-2005, 02:35 AM #1
How to tell whether MP 99 and MP 100 authentic?
I've just purchased a MP 99 3U/G4 with $125 from internet and wonder whether it's authentic or not. Is there any method to tell? Thanks.
11-22-2005, 07:16 PM #2
11-22-2005, 07:47 PM #3Originally Posted by zhoulu
11-22-2005, 07:49 PM #4
if you still have the web address, just simply post it up here and we will take a look for you right away.
11-22-2005, 08:56 PM #5
Thanks. The MP-99 has not yet been photoed.
Since I need a back-up racket, I've auctioned an MP-100 through e-bay today(Seller says that it can be returned w/in a week if not satified.). I've just created a website http://www.geocities.com/zhoulu_psu/racketphoto.html and uploaded the photos that the seller has sent to me. Sadly, it might be a fake one by "bluejeff". What should I do?
11-22-2005, 10:03 PM #6Originally Posted by zhoulu
1. which ebay seller did you get them from?
2. The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer
11-22-2005, 10:40 PM #7
Also forgot an obvious one, what is the serial number on the cone of the racquet? From that we can determine where and when the racquet was made.
11-23-2005, 02:01 AM #8
Sorry, the website does not work this time. I've tried another free website provider and it says that the photo size is over the limit.
11-23-2005, 02:17 AM #9
Use imageshack.us then?
11-23-2005, 02:35 AM #10Originally Posted by zhoulu
tell us which seller you get it from
and possible, provide a link for your item if you get it from ebay
or the website if its an online store
if you give us these, your answer might have been answered in 10mins
11-23-2005, 02:43 AM #11
The mp 99 didin't look too bad from the picures provided, but mp 100 was horrible
11-23-2005, 03:04 AM #12Originally Posted by SomeDudeInBlue
Here we go.
Last edited by zhoulu; 11-23-2005 at 03:18 AM.
11-23-2005, 03:05 AM #13Originally Posted by zhoulu
- Be Courteous. NEVER Confront seller for selling fake racquet. Told him/her that you doubt the authenticity of the racquet or otherwise the quality does not meet your expectation. Tell him that "Im not sure as you (seller of fake racquet) is already aware of these issues". Make it as you are really neutral, courteous and non judgmental.
- NEVER leave negative feedback until there is NO OTHER WAY (Do this 1-2 weeks if you dont get response from seller)
- DONT WAIT! Once you doubt the racquet authenticity > RETURN IMMEDIATELY. Email the seller directly, seeking his/her approval first - then send racquet in ORIGINAL PACKING through prominent shipper (UPS/FedEx). Trust me, although it cost more - tracking number help u to file claim if seller do not return ur money. Also sending through UPS/FedBex show to seller how respectfull you are still to him/her regardless that you have received fake racquet.
- ACT PROMPTLY. Shall diplomatic way no longer works - eMail the seller threatening that you would not only leave negative feedback but also to file claim to both PayPal and eBay. Give him/her clear time limit / deadline.
11-23-2005, 03:05 AM #14
Last edited by zhoulu; 11-23-2005 at 03:19 AM.
11-23-2005, 03:12 AM #15Originally Posted by ethelstan
11-23-2005, 03:52 AM #16
Your pictures don't show enough of details of rackets. I wouldn't call it a fake or a real racket yet because there is no enough of photos.
11-23-2005, 04:03 AM #17
detail picture of any suspecisous grommet tube(sometimes fake one use crappy ones)
don't use flash please, the green cap isnot detailed enough
show us the grip/weight sticker
measure the length of the racket, my fake mp99 has 664 instead of 674mm
show us the shaft, see if the painting are where they supose to be(are the straight line straight?)
please let us know where you get it from, this is another clue that we can look for
By Renmazuo27 in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)Replies: 0: 03-03-2012, 12:26 AM
By T3Vince in forum Market PlaceReplies: 1: 04-24-2009, 09:22 AM
By IsaacCWang in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 2: 03-09-2009, 08:11 AM
By StealthVenom in forum Market PlaceReplies: 13: 08-18-2006, 04:20 PM
By caldude in forum Market PlaceReplies: 1: 06-14-2004, 05:19 PM