Scottish International 2005

Discussion in '2005 Tournaments' started by seven, Nov 23, 2005.

1. seven

seven New Member

Computing Engineer
  2. Dill

Dill Regular Member

Lazy git (my coach can verify this)
    I have been watching for the best part of the tournie and there are a lot of big European fringe names appearing in the draw.

No biggies from Denmark or England but a lot of second tier players, junior partnerships and good first squad players form Germany, France and other European nations.

Some good quality playing going on there over the last two days, quarter and semi finals today (sat) with the finals on Sunday.

Joppien going through quite comfortably from his games, scores are a bit misleading, afterall the gents singles title is his by right most years as it would seem.

The two Scots girls dong well but Susan took a knock to the ankle after a slight buckle after a slipping lunge and rita beat Julia Mann after a triffic comeback in the first (9-2 down).

Ananina playing well through qualifying and into the main draw with an epic between Pai and Rosalina going all the way in the first two games to setting but a scoreline that did not quite do the third game justice.

I think the draw is bigger this year due to the pending All England in January

#2 Dill, Nov 25, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2005
  3. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

MultiTasked guy, Stress Addict, Leisure Bum, mad c
    Andi Hartono Tandaputra

I'm proud to say I personally know one half of the just recently concluded scottish International 2005 MD champion !

Andi : We are proud and happy for you!

8man