Need suggestion on a new racquet, AT 700 V.S. MP 99

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Froca, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Froca

Froca Regular Member

student( must keep a high avg to play badminton an
    hi guys sorry if this has been asked already but i really can't find anything on At 700 V.S. Mp99

i've recently held these two racquets and the weight feels the same,at 3u,mp 3u. so the weight isn't a problem with me.

i think by giving u guys info on me might help.:p
    i'm male, 15 yr old, played badminton for about 1 yr now, around higher intermidiat level,6 ft 2 ( 190 cm) tall, when there's a chance to smash,i smash 3/5 of them and drop shoot the rest. i really enjoy doing smashs so i think i'm probably a more offensive player. my current racquet is an npro by wilso, it's quit stiff and heavy( 95 g) but i have no problem with it.

there's two things i want to ask about the at 700, one is it's durability and the other is control. does mp 99 have more durability and control over at 700?

thnx guys:p

2. __Lam

__Lam Regular Member

you can access this info from the racquet reviews section, anyways from what i hear carbonex is most durable, then armortec, then mp, then iso. dunno about you but the at 700 feels way mroe head heavy to me, at 700 you need pro technique to use other wise dont bother with it, its not forgiving at all, kinda the same with mp 99 its more forgiving though. just look at racquet review section, you probly find way more info there.

3. SaintDragon

SaintDragon Regular Member

Student
    I've had AT-700 4U for about 2 years and although much of the paint is off, it's held pretty well considering all the abuse it's been through (racket clashes, miss hitting, hitting the floor, dropping it, getting angry and throwing it). So there's no problems for durability in my opinion.