Wilson nCode n2

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by ryusei_ame, Nov 26, 2005.

1. ryusei_ame

ryusei_ame New Member

Finally I bought this racket this week.

My comment is really good. It's not too heavy, about 86-90g. Just about Yonex standard 3U. The length of the grip is longer than Yonex so that I can hold higher for defence with quicker responce.

This spec of this racket said it can string at most 28lb. But I don't think I can handle this tension so that I string at 26lb with Yonex BG85. The sound is pretty good and better than my Yonex Ti10 2U version. Everytime I swing in air, I can hear a loud "FUN FUN" sound. The feel is good.

The power of smarsh is not as powerful as the Ti10 but enough for attacker. And control is better than Ti10.

Finally, the price! n2 only cost HKD$600. What a reasonable price for a racket with NanoTechnology?!

I give 90+ marks for this racket.

Let's discuss

2. SomeDudeInBlue

SomeDudeInBlue Regular Member

Student
    I agree, Wilson N series has shocked me greatly. Especialy with they're pricing. I have been playing with a N1 for about once a week for 3 weeks. It's a heavy head racquet and gives a powerful punch. Control is good as well.

I can't give dicuss comparision with the Ti-10 (Don't own one yet, hopefully by the end of new years when my friends heads to HK) nor the N2, but I can say that Wilson racquets are coming back. Compared to my Ti-7 mesh, it's better. But Ti-7 Mesh is a really old racquet, once again.