IBBS.TV DVD delivery delay reasons!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sunny, Nov 27, 2005.

1. sunny

sunny New Member

Senior Sys Developer
    Hello All,

I just came back to UK after 4.5 week trip abroad. I haven't been to badmintonforum for a while and I wish I was...so I could have answered all your problems and queries.

Just to put the records straight, I DO NOT DELIVERY the DVD. It is not my responisbility or my job to do it. Lee has got someone to delivery the DVD for him. I just designed, developed and administer the website for him and I do this as a voluntary thing rather then commercial thing because lee is my badminton guru. He is a great guy, superb badminton coach.

I just check and answer the emails, when I see customer emails that they haven't received the DVD I forward the address to lee and lee chase them up with the person who delivers the DVD or lee sends the DVD himself if its very urgent. All I do is forward the DVD delivery address. That's all!!!

If there are delays in DVD delivery then lee sends free t-shirt or play to win video as a compensation for the delay.

All the Issues have now been sorted out to avoid DVD delays and from now on DVD's will be delivered on time. Lee is personally going to make sure of it.

There has been very harsh, fierce and angry comments about ibbs.tv website. Someone even posted is it a big scam. Ibbs.tv is NOT a scam. Lee's website and videos are one of the most valuable content for the badminton world. I'm not saying this as ibbs.tv website developer, I'm saying this as a true badminton fan.

Some of the emails goes unresponded because the ibbs.tv inbox is filled with spam from some korean/us server. We have installed new spam software but still we receive about 100-200 spam emails a day. Beside when I go on holiday there is no one to check the emails and I have just been away for 4.5 weeks. Lee is going to find someone else to monitor and respond to the emails regularily because he is really very busy with his coaching.

Update: Anyway before I finish off, is there anyone still waiting for their DVD delivery? If so then please send me Private message or email me at info[at symbol]ibbs.tv and I will chase them up to lee for one final time.

cheers
    sunny

ps. DVD delays happened to only minority of customers and majority of them have been delivered on time.

2. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Thanks for coming forward and clearing things up Sunny. :D

-dave

3. Dill

Dill Regular Member

Lazy git (my coach can verify this)
    Have to suport Sunny here as I was one of the first to order and was advised of the delivery schedule, the DVD was a bit late and I got a nice polo shirt from Lee which I gave to my coach and he was over the moon!

Good service and a gift for free, what more could you ask?

The most important thing to remember here is that Sunny and some others give their time for free to enhance the community and with Lee it is not a question of profit from badminton although it is his livleyhood but it is a way of life for the great man!! Please do try and remember this.

It was good to see Lee at the Scottish Open giving some of the other players tips and encouragement as well as the English ones he is contracted to support and train, the measure of a person is in their deeds and his measure is immense!