HELP(!)?? yonex very cool shirts

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by jerby, Nov 27, 2005.

1. jerby

jerby Regular Member

in specifically this one:
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/YONEX-LIN-DAN-BADMINTON-COOLFIT-POLO-SHIRT-S-M-XL_W0QQitemZ7198026462QQcategoryZ106461QQssPageNameZWD4VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or any of that sort...

in Holland we can't get those shirts, a real bummer....but i'm looking for one (what would be a better way of using my tournament-won-money?) with this flashy lightning-thingy...

any internet sites or something? any tips?
    all i found was www.mgsports.co.uk but they haven't responded in a month. it also say "copyright 2004" :( , help anybody?

jerry

2. manabu

manabu Regular Member

Dr
    have u clicked the "Worldwide" box when browsing for the shirt? Im sure Ive seen more of that style of shirt around ebay.. this design is still very popular despite being out of season, when I came to get it, they ran out of stock so Ive got the black and yellow circles one instead (JP version, cant beat that ;) ).

Why "rice" yourself if you can win tourneys, spend more on strings/shuttles and get sponsered! Losers like myself will never win any form of tourney (not even girls) and therefore have to settle with shirts with no YY on the back... :crying:

3. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    I am not sure what you are trying to do, but you can just buy them on ebay anyway.

4. jerby

jerby Regular Member

....i won 65 euro's...i'm not thát good....

Q about Ebay-shirts like this one: Cotton+polyester, how bad will the colours fade when washing it? how 'safe' will (my dad's) creditcard be? what are teh chances of me never gettign my shirt?

#4 jerby, Nov 28, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2005
  5. shawn30_k

shawn30_k Regular Member

student
    ok i can tell you about this beacuse i own this shirt.firstly,this is a COOLFIT shirt.and not a VERY COOLFIT shirt.you should be clear about that.if im not wrong yonex made this same design as a coolfit shirt for countries in SEA.whether the colour runs i dont think so.but from what i can tell, after the first few washes, my shirt looked like its been worn for months already.so youve got to decide.pity my sis took my camera or i could have post contrasting images about before and after.i would recommend that if you want to buy this shirt, its best you wait for me to post my picture before you make your decision which unfortunately can only be on saturday.thats the earliest i can post.i hope my reply answers your question.

shawn

6. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    It's VeryCool and CoolFit.

I don't think there is very coolfit:rolleyes:

7. manabu

manabu Regular Member

Dr
    some ebay sellers offer insurance that is usually in single digit amount (for most items anyways), so you might want to consider that. Paypal to me is quite safe, doesnt charge the buyer but the seller themselves. To further improve your chances of getting what you are after, click on their feedback and read the comments, especially the ones that are -ve. Enough said from this social ebayer..

65 euros is similar to whats on offer in some regional open, theres nothing better than playing your favourite game free while earning $$$ dont you think? All the best on working your way up the hierachy.

8. jerby

jerby Regular Member

9. shawn30_k

shawn30_k Regular Member

student
    opps pardon for that silly mistake of mine.at least i got through my point.