New shippment of SHB99 larger in size???

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by LazyBuddy, Dec 1, 2005.

1. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Picked up a new pair of SHB99 from my local dealer last week. I did not try it before my purchase, as I wore SHB99 (US 8.5) for the past 7 months w/o any problem.

I was expected going through the painful "break in" period, as I expected the new shoes will be a bit narrow and stiff for the 1st several sessions. To my very surprise, the shoes feel kinda large when I compare with my old ones. I don't feel it's tight at all, instead, I even have to really tighten the laces, in order for my feet not moving insde. :eek: The result is, no blister, but a very sore ankle (the one I badly sprained 2 yrs ago) after 2 sessions. :(

I wonder if anyone else (especially ppl from US) experienced this... :confused:

2. Charles.E

Charles.E Regular Member

Arg, best way was trying them! I feel like a bigfoot as I wear 10,5 :D

And I have large feet so this is just perfect for me. You should try Nike shoes, they're thin

#2 Charles.E, Dec 5, 2005
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2005
  3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Well, of course I tried them. I've been using the new ones for about 1+ weeks now. I did felt the new ones are larger than the old ones, that's why i post this. :rolleyes:

4. TrunkZ69

TrunkZ69 Regular Member

Student
    maybe you should double sock it?

5. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Well, it surely feel larger than the older shippment, but not as too large to me. I just don't get the "over tight" feeling, during break in period, that's it. Just ordered superfeet insole, and when i use it, I think i will feel it to be a little bit tighter again. :rolleyes: