Playing with Mr. Ng

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Pete, Mar 22, 2002.

1. Pete

Pete Guest

Well, I had my share of fun last night. After three weeks of inactivity, I finally had the chance to let off some badminton tension. I played with Mr. Ng and his badminton buddies. I felt Mr. Ng was being easy on us. Of course, his bad back and knee injury didn't help much. Arrrrrrr, I made too many unforced errors . . . until next time then.

And Ricky you didn't show up!!! Cheung, where else do you play?

2. Ricky

Ricky Regular Member

IT
    I'm very sorry as I suddenly had some urgent stuffs to be handled last night ! It was really a rare occasion as I rarely missed the games on Friday in last 6 months.

If you still stay in Hong Kong, look forward to play with you next time.

p.s. Have you play with those guys from Kowloon Bay badminton club last night ?

3. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Pete, Please contact me. Mr Ng has my details.
    Are you a singles player?

4. Pete

Pete Guest

Unfortunately, I am a dedicated doubles player. I switched from singles to doubles play since high school. So singles is not something I look forward to :-(. Mr. Ng found out the easy way on Friday night :-D. Anyway, I will contact Mr. Ng. Any problem getting three other boys and girls for doubles?

5. Pete

Pete Guest

No problem my man. We will surely have fun next Friday night if the location is not in To Kwa Wan IGH. To Kwa Wan is kind of far away from where I am. So, I would prefer Jordan. I am not sure if I played with the guys and girls from Kowloon Bay Badminton Club on Friday night? We will find out the coming Friday if you show up.

6. Ricky

Ricky Regular Member

IT
    Just confirmed with Mr. Ng, the coming Friday session will be on Kwun Chung. I just met "Yin" today (you have played with him on last Friday) and he told me that you didn't play with those guys from Kowloon Bay Badminton Club. The reason I ask this is because they also play in To Kwa Wan IGH these days and they have some very good players (I've played with them once).

7. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

I cannot make Friday again, work is really messing up my badminton life. :(

8. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

Pete, I will be playing doubles twice this week. Please get in touch ASAP(otherwise you'll miss the session!). I shall be going to visit Mr Ng's shop daytime Monday.

9. Pete

Pete Guest

Let me guess . . . Yin probably told you the juicy tidbit of my games . . . like how many times I screwed up the points ;-). hehe

10. Pete

Pete Guest

Cheung, you should seriously consider opening up your own business. You will have more control of your time.