User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ra KM at a Christmas Charity Visit with her team mates

Ra Kyungmin and her team mates Jun Jaeyoun, Hwang Yoomi, JunWolsik etc. visited a home for handicapped children. Her team Daekyo Noonnoppi has been supporting such facilities for many years and visiting this home for disabled children for 5 years. They suppy them with necessaries of life. Further, they brought them electric and electronic artikles like TV etc.

In addtion, they spend a whole day with the children by reading, singing and playing with them.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by economet
    Ra Kyungmin and her team mates Jun Jaeyoun, Hwang Yoomi, JunWolsik etc. visited a home for handicapped children.
    In case anyone is wondering, those players are, from left, Lee Yun-hwa, Joo Hyun-heui, Lee Young-mi, Ra Kyungmin, Hwang Yoomi, Jun Jae-youn, and Jun Wolshik. I'm talking about the top photo, of course.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by event
    In case anyone is wondering, those players are, from left, Lee Yun-hwa, Joo Hyun-heui, Lee Young-mi, Ra Kyungmin, Hwang Yoomi, Jun Jae-youn, and Jun Wolshik. I'm talking about the top photo, of course.
    I've been wondering who is Lee Yun-hwa 'cos I got friends here who always ask me to search for her photo... Now I know why they are so fancy about her... Lee Yun-hwa looks like Ryoko Hirosue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You are kidding right?

Quote Originally Posted by weeyet
    I've been wondering who is Lee Yun-hwa 'cos I got friends here who always ask me to search for her photo... Now I know why they are so fancy about her... Lee Yun-hwa looks like Ryoko Hirosue

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weeyet
    I got friends here who always ask me to search for her photo... Lee Yun-hwa looks like Ryoko Hirosue
    If you want photos of her, try this link. Press the arrow for more photos. The link works funny. You might have to cut and paste it into the address bar and you'll likely need to install Korean language support for that.

Like Hirosue? I don't know. Maybe the hair. She has a kind of tomboyish look.
    Last edited by event; 12-06-2005 at 08:18 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by event
    If you want photos of her, try this link. Press the arrow for more photos. The link works funny. You might have to cut and paste it into the address bar and you'll likely need to install Korean language support for that.

Like Hirosue? I don't know. Maybe the hair. She has a kind of tomboyish look.
    There are pictures of most of the Noonnopi team members, including Ra Kyungmin, at the Canadian Open here. This link may work funny here but if you cut and paste it, you won't need Korean language support on your browser.