black knight demo racquets

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Double_Player, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Double_Player

Double_Player Regular Member

I just pick up anothe BK i920. the guy at the store said it was BK demo racquet and were sold at less then half price. condition is fair, few paint chips, and strung with unknown string at unknown tension (most likely gonna be ashway at the max possible tension) and no racquet cover, but nothing serious. Some one has tried to wash away the Bk logo on it.

I like the racquets and the tension + kind of string. give me some kind of mental advantages. some how my game is improving, and my shots are getting better.

The store I went to has those new turbo flex (Bk 8xx), i920 and the berillium series. there should be other model at this demo racquets sale, but I only saw like 3 models there. they sold strung with unknown tension and kind of string, plus washed away BK logo.

I just wonder if any Canadian members have the chance to pick these heavily discounted racquets? according to the salesman, BK just unload their demo racquets to any sport stores who would pick them up. They are sold at about 60% discount with as is condition. most of them have no racquet cover. I thought it was a good deal.