User Tag List

Page 20 of 374 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 70 120 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wah, the response is overwhelming this week.
    can anyone suggest; how many ppl is the limit?
    cos i'd like to come, i might wan to get daniel's at800de if the condition is good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JBKokKeong
    Fyi, last week was not very good in terms of turn out as only 6 out of 8 appear. However, the level of play was excellent as this is the first time the "pros" turn out. Haha. Well i mean literally pros as they are all skilled with speed, strength and techniques players. If i dun recall wrongly, Xinwei and Daryl was a strong pairing while i partnered Ben and Michael too so it was an evenly matched day (Plus not forgetting Sunder hehe). I think it will be good to have 2 courts so that we can have some competitive games among the players with higher level of play (will be good for learners to watch and steal some skills and then we mix and match so that everyone will have a chance to partner good players and learn......Just some food for thot.)

Hope that Xinwei Daryl Ben and gang turn out more often. If you guys can confirm early, i will reserve some strength on my friday's game so that i can play against you guys in a better shape on saturday.

Jim, i have collected the $$ for last week but i dunno if Sunder has paid me for the shuttles the week before so maybe i'll check with him this week. Amazingly, last week cost us only $4 per pax, with AS 30 shuttles!! ( well.... we did some rationing tho.....heheheh). This week will probably cost us about the same as i m introducing a new brand of shuttle that is cheap and is comparable to AS 30 . Lets try and we'll know ( Only $17 a tube good lobang from my fren. I m absorbing the gst once again)

Guys really sorry i have not been able to join you for the past few weeks. This week to having sore throat . Hopefully will recover by Sat and cu for games.

- Kishore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wah..so much info on rackets now looking forward to seing the rackets in action :-)

Lightsmash,

No limit this week, just show up and you will get to play, no worries!

Remember we have 3 courts this weekend, court 8, court 7 and Court 6 (8am-9am).

I like Daniel's suggestion on taking a pic this week..

By the way anyone see Kishore around, have not heard from him in a while

Cheers

Jim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kishore,

Just posted the message looking for you, and there you are, hope you feel better soon bud and make it for the game this weekend.

Cheers

Jim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theforceisback
    Wah..so much info on rackets now looking forward to seing the rackets in action :-)

Lightsmash,

No limit this week, just show up and you will get to play, no worries!

Remember we have 3 courts this weekend, court 8, court 7 and Court 6 (8am-9am).

I like Daniel's suggestion on taking a pic this week..

By the way anyone see Kishore around, have not heard from him in a while

Cheers

Jim
    okie dokie, i'll continue the list then.

Venue: Chua Chu Kang Sports Hall

Court 6 (8am-9am)
    Court 7 (8am-10am)
    Court 8 (8am-10am)

Confirmed Playing:

1. theforceisback (Jim)
    2. sunder
    3. daniel
    4. AChia51
    5. Fast_learner (ZQ)
    6. CkTiew (Michael)
    7. JBKokkeong (Fred)
    8. Skyrider Jr
    9. sg2303 (simon) (tentative)
    10. DinDin
    11. DinDin's Fren.
    12.Notnimdab729(Lee)
    13.isben
    14.lightsmash(Loh)
    Last edited by lightsmash; 03-22-2006 at 01:56 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Court 6 (8am-9am)
    Court 7 (8am-10am)
    Court 8 (8am-10am)

Confirmed Playing:

1. theforceisback (Jim)
    2. sunder
    3. daniel
    4. AChia51
    5. Fast_learner (ZQ)
    6. CkTiew (Michael)
    7. JBKokkeong (Fred)
    8. Skyrider Jr
    10. DinDin
    11. DinDin's Fren.
    12.Notnimdab729(Lee)
    13.isben
    14.lightsmash(Loh)
    15.Slacker(Malcolm)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all,

Count me in for this Sat as well.

Thanks & Regards

Court 6 (8am-9am)
    Court 7 (8am-10am)
    Court 8 (8am-10am)

Confirmed Playing:

1. theforceisback (Jim)
    2. sunder
    3. daniel
    4. AChia51
    5. Fast_learner (ZQ)
    6. CkTiew (Michael)
    7. JBKokkeong (Fred)
    8. Skyrider Jr
    10. DinDin
    11. DinDin's Fren.
    12.Notnimdab729(Lee)
    13.isben
    14.lightsmash(Loh)
    15.Slacker(Malcolm)
    16. Jubroni (Tang)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup yup.. i am Eric... haha.. but i am lost.. who are you? haha.. Sorry ah.. i bad memory... pls forgive me...

Yeah~ a picture this sat will be nice.. so many pple turning up. then we can post up here oso~ heehee..

Seeya all this sat~ =D

Quote Originally Posted by cktiew
    Wow Madman, u really mad with badminton, buying up all the top notch rackets. Btw, I think I got a bit mix-up of u with DinDin (Eric Of Choa Chu Kang ?), he showed me his glittering Nanospeed rackets at Bukit Gombak Sports Complex. Anyway a sports shop owner told me Apacs Nanopower is as good as Nanopeed (and at half the price). So u aint too far off...

How new your AT800DF and MP100 and what price u asking ? Will check with my other bad' kaki to see if anyone interested. C u n your rackets this Sat.

Rgds,
    Michael

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aiya Y we missed out our Mr Madman from the VIP list, later he got mad with all of us...So dun rob him his chance of looking for a third wife ok (first wife by freedom of choice, second "wife" NP by "arranged marriage", third "wife " NS to be "tested and approved"

Eric DinDin u shud join us more often lah, else u will forget all of us soon.

BTW, do i have to bring along my tuxedo and bow-tie for tis week photo session ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aiya Y we missed out our Mr Madman from the VIP list, later he got mad with all of us...So dun rob him his chance of looking for a third wife ok (first wife by freedom of choice, second "wife" NP by "arranged marriage", third "wife " NS to be "tested and approved"
    Hey Michael, you make me sound like I am a dirty old man . Initially I wanted to sell away my first and second wives (AT800DF amd MP100), but after spending some quite time with the both of them late last night, I soften up and changed my mind. So, I will not be selling them anyway. Still love 'em. But I am going to get another new wife, perhaps NS7/8K.

BTW, do i have to bring along my tuxedo and bow-tie for tis week photo session ?
    Yeah, that will be nice. Wearing a tuxedo with bow tie and Yonex shorts. You will be very memorable in the photo......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Madman, newspapers say many old man (with CPF monies) are dirty poaching for China gals wat, so it's alrite to be dirty mah (if we r old with little time left but lots of money to spare) (Disclaimer: tis is not an inducement for anyone to stray...)

Sounds like u oso greedy leh, 1 2 indulge in 3 queens and a king game. Now u dashed the high hopes of lightsmash of getting your first "queen".

I go buy Yonex shorts now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think i'll just stick to my beloved clonex. Polygamy is not allowed in singapore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Madman, newspapers say many old man (with CPF monies) are dirty poaching for China gals wat, so it's alrite to be dirty mah (if we r old with little time left but lots of money to spare) (Disclaimer: tis is not an inducement for anyone to stray...)
    Worse are the chi-ko-peks paedophiles (spelling?) that I read in the papers last week. They usually go to one of the Indonesian island near Batam to get s*x with underage girls. Many of these girls are forced into doing this, and many are tricked. So sad........this world is a fallen world.......

Sounds like u oso greedy leh, 1 2 indulge in 3 queens and a king game. Now u dashed the high hopes of lightsmash of getting your first "queen".

I go buy Yonex shorts now...
    Lightsmash was devastated to learn that I am not selling my first wife, Ah Tee Pa Pai (AT800) anymore. He seemed to have fallen for her. However, I am going to let him use her for one game this Sat, since he was so keen to lay hands on her. I am quite generous felolow u know????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all King Jim's gang members. I am going down to Artric Shop this late afternoon to get some supplies (again). If you need any supplies like Yonex shirt/short ($16 ea), pls let me know, OK. No commission pls. Just dun play too hard against me this Sat and let me win some games, OK?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madman
    Hi all King Jim's gang members. I am going down to Artric Shop this late afternoon to get some supplies (again). If you need any supplies like Yonex shirt/short ($16 ea), pls let me know, OK. No commission pls. Just dun play too hard against me this Sat and let me win some games, OK?
    Hi madman.... so i expect to see many of us wearing the same shorts this saturday morning lah.... hahahahhaha hopefully...all not the same colour thou.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jubroni
    Hi all,

Count me in for this Sat as well.

Thanks & Regards

Court 6 (8am-9am)
    Court 7 (8am-10am)
    Court 8 (8am-10am)

Confirmed Playing:

1. theforceisback (Jim)
    2. sunder
    3. daniel
    4. AChia51
    5. Fast_learner (ZQ)
    6. CkTiew (Michael)
    7. JBKokkeong (Fred)
    8. Skyrider Jr
    10. DinDin
    11. DinDin's Fren.
    12.Notnimdab729(Lee)
    13.isben
    14.lightsmash(Loh)
    15.Slacker(Malcolm)
    16. Jubroni (Tang)
    Guys please turn up for the games so that we do not deprive others a chance to play.

If we are able to make this a regular one, we may even hold a mini tournament and i'll sponsor some prizes.(Grips, Stringing vouchers T-shirts etc) Besides we might even challenge other groups in cck for a friendly.

Altho Yonex have increase the shuttle pricing for AS30 by $2.87 for my cost, i m not passing the increase for this group plus i m absorbing the GST so i hope the turnout could be better. (other groups in cck is charging $6 - $7 per session after the increase in shuttle pricing due to the avian flu - Straits Times Sports.)

If we ration abit, we could end up like last week, only $4 per pax. i will print out a list of attendance by friday for you jimmy.

Lastly, i will provide Progressive Tensioning (FOC) to regulars of the group like Isben, Jimmy, Sunder etc. Those who come for 1 session then keep coming to me for stringing (which i heavily discount for this group), i m sorry i have to turn you down as i m now on contract to string for full time professional players. Which means you will have to look for the only other stringer who provides PT tensioning in Singapore (Mr. Abdul ) Last known add is at Kallang but he charges $3 extra for the PT tensioning.

Ben, thanks for your comments and its great to know u can feel the difference and is now addicted to the stringing lolz. A couple of the sunday groups players like Sri is also getting the hang of it. I wish to thank you guys for letting me practice and hence increasing my speed which is why i m able to get the contract.

Cya guys soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'll be coming this sat!

thanx fred for absorbing the GST

btw wats progressive tensioning?

simon

Page 20 of 374 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 70 120 ... LastLast